Alexander College Jobs | Human Resources Assistant Employment Opportunity at Alexander College Careers Portal. Alexander College Burnaby, BC Jobs. Check Burnaby, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Burnaby, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Burnaby, BC.
Alexander College is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Alexander College Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Alexander College then you can apply for Alexander College Jobs. The details of Alexander College Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Alexander College which One matching with your profile.
Alexander College Jobs | Human Resources Assistant Position available.
Alexander College now hiring for Human Resources Assistant Position for Burnaby, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Alexander College Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Alexander College Jobs in Burnaby, BC Location can apply for this Human Resources Assistant job Position. For this best jobs in Alexander College company/department office situated in Burnaby, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Alexander College Burnaby, BC. Because Alexander College is providing approximately $ 44000–50000 per year for the Position of Human Resources Assistant .
Details of Alexander College Jobs for Human Resources Assistant Position according to company’s official Alexander College Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Alexander College Jobs Burnaby, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Human Resources Assistant
|Name of Recruitment
||Alexander College Recruiting
||approximately $ 44000–50000 per year
||Alexander College Jobs in Burnaby, BC
Alexander College Jobs in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Alexander College
Name of the Vacant Position – Human Resources Assistant
Job Location – Burnaby, BC
Salary – $ 44000–50000 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- TITLE: Human Resources Assistant
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a full-time, permanent Human Resources Assistant to join our HR team! In this role, you will assist in administering and maintaining day-to-day HR functions and communication. You will also work closely with managers from different departments to support staff recruitment, development, performance, and improvement.
WHY JOIN US:
- Group extended health, dental, and life benefits
- GRSP matching contributions
- Professional Development encouragement and reimbursement
- Health and Wellness counselling sessions for staff and faculty
- Employee engagement events and activities
- Facilities: Brand new campus and office space that emphasizes a culture of environmentally friendly practices. Secure bike lockers and shower.
- Supportive, friendly, and encouraging team of people
- Some roles may have work from home opportunities (hybrid model of on campus and working from home)
WHO WE ARE: Alexander College is a private post-secondary institution serving approximately 4,000 students every year. Students choose to study at Alexander College to complete their Associate or Arts or Science degree or take take a variety of University Transfer courses. We strive for excellence in higher education for students from many cultural backgrounds and language abilities by providing university transfer courses and degree programs, individual support services, and campus activities to foster local and global community engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources from BC or equivalent*
- Superior English written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized, diligent, and detail-oriented;
- Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion;
- Flexibility and a ‘team player’ attitude;
- Maintain and improve HR resources within HR department
- Assist HR team in editing employee handbooks, position descriptions, contracts, internal policies, etc. while ensuring compliance with the Employment Standards Act and all other BC legal system requirements
- Protect and administer sensitive employee information
- Input, organize, and improve employee and staff HR files and databases, including using ADP Workforce Now
- Provide first point of contact to employees and faculty for all related inquiries and direct them by phone, e-mail, or in person to the appropriate person or department
- Support, listen, and advise employees about organizational policies and their rights as an employee
- Provide staff and instructors with clear information and explanations of HR-related policies and procedures
- Assist in managing job postings and maintenance, filtering applications, phone screening, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, preparing and presenting formal employment offers
- Conduct basic employee and instructor orientation
- Assist HR Manager in communicating benefits plans
- Foster a climate of trust and fairness in all dealings with employees
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested and you would like to apply, e-mail your cover letter and resume with the e-mail title being “[Your Full-name] _Human Resources Assistant 2022”. In your cover letter, be sure to tell us what you would bring to this team and why you’d be perfect for this role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you!
Human Resources Clerk, HR, Administrative Assistant, College Administration, HR Administrator, Human Resources entry level
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Human resources: 1 year (preferred)
- Professional English (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burnaby, BC
How to Apply: Alexander College Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Alexander College Job Portal.
- Click British Columbia the Alexander College job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Alexander College Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click British Columbia the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click British Columbia the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Alexander College Jobs Employment
Answer:- Alexander College Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Alexander College Needed?
Answer:- Alexander College Recruiting for Human Resources Assistant job Position.
- Which is the official Alexander College Careers Portal?
Answer:- alexandercollege.ca is official Alexander College Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Alexander College Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Human Resources Assistant job Position.
- How to Apply for Alexander College Human Resources Assistant job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.