AmerisourceBergen Jobs | Associate Manager, Customer Service Employment Opportunity at AmerisourceBergen Careers Portal. AmerisourceBergen Milton, ON Jobs. Check Milton, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Milton, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Milton, ON.
AmerisourceBergen is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching AmerisourceBergen Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with AmerisourceBergen then you can apply for AmerisourceBergen Jobs. The details of AmerisourceBergen Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in AmerisourceBergen which One matching with your profile.
AmerisourceBergen Jobs | Associate Manager, Customer Service Position available.
AmerisourceBergen now hiring for Associate Manager, Customer Service Position for Milton, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for AmerisourceBergen Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do AmerisourceBergen jobs in Milton, ON Location can apply for this Associate Manager, Customer Service job Position. For this best jobs in AmerisourceBergen company/department office situated in Milton, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in AmerisourceBergen Milton, ON. Because AmerisourceBergen is providing approximately $ 33.33 an hour for the Position of Associate Manager, Customer Service .
Details of AmerisourceBergen Jobs for Associate Manager, Customer Service Position according to company’s official AmerisourceBergen Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about AmerisourceBergen jobs Milton, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Associate Manager, Customer Service
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $33.33 an hour
||AmerisourceBergen Jobs in Milton, ON
AmerisourceBergen Jobs in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – AmerisourceBergen
Name of the Vacant Position – Associate Manager, Customer Service
Job Location – Milton, ON
Salary – $ 33.33 an hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize tasks between CSRs to ensure balance of work load among the team
- Act as a liaison between other members of the team
- Assists the Senior Manager, Customer Service with the selection, training, onboarding and performance management of warehouse employees
- Supports employee engagement strategies and facilitates execution
- Tracks and monitors daily attendance and overtime and assists the Senior Manager, Customer Service with staff vacation scheduling
- Review call audits and provide feedback to CSR as required
- Assist in system testing when onboarding new clients or programs
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to the Senior Manager, Customer Service in an effort to continually improve customer service operations
- Communicate with multiple external and internal customers, participating in client meetings as required
- Prepare and issue monthly KPI reporting
- Monitors daily workload to ensure adherence to established KPIs
- Interacts frequently with inter-departmental associates and management for resolving issues
- Responsible for motivating and directing the work of others
- Must be willing to work extended hours to ensure daily production is completed
- Assists with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the department at any given time
- Adhere to all procedures and work instructions in performing the job
- Other tasks as assigned
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a warehouse customer service role
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well as with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, high level of attention to detail
- Proactive customer focus
- Self-starter, efficient, organized
- Capable of consistently producing high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer)
- Strong proficiency in order entry systems
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.
How to Apply: AmerisourceBergen Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official AmerisourceBergen Job Portal.
- Click BC the AmerisourceBergen job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the AmerisourceBergen Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for AmerisourceBergen Jobs Employment
Answer:- AmerisourceBergen Hiring.
- Which Job Profile AmerisourceBergen Needed?
Answer:- AmerisourceBergen Recruiting for Associate Manager, Customer Service job Position.
- Which is the official AmerisourceBergen Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.amerisourcebergen.com is official AmerisourceBergen Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this AmerisourceBergen Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Associate Manager, Customer Service job Position.
- How to Apply for AmerisourceBergen Associate Manager, Customer Service job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.