BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs | Associate Service Outage Support Employment Opportunity at BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Portal. BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Ottawa, ON Jobs. Check Ottawa, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Ottawa, ON.
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES then you can apply for BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs. The details of BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES which One matching with your profile.
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs | Associate Service Outage Support Position available.
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES now hiring for Associate Service Outage Support Position for Ottawa, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES jobs in Ottawa, ON Location can apply for this Associate Service Outage Support job Position. For this best jobs in BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES company/department office situated in Ottawa, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Ottawa, ON. Because BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is providing approximately $ 34186.00 per year for the Position of Associate Service Outage Support .
Details of BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs for Associate Service Outage Support Position according to company’s official BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES jobs Ottawa, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
||Associate Service Outage Support
|Name of Recruitment
||BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Recruiting
||approximately $34186.00 per year
||BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs in Ottawa, ON
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
Name of the Vacant Position – Associate Service Outage Support
Job Location – Ottawa, ON
Salary – $ 34186.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The associate (service outage support) is responsible to investigate, monitor and communicate service outages. He/She/They are responsible to identify errors and discrepancies as well as make the appropriate correction or escalate the issue to the get resolution. SNET associates are also responsible for email support, including customer facing resolution.
He/She/They are responsible to ensure that Customer expectations are met and are in line with Bell’s policies and procedures.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Notify call center agents through support system and tools of new, ongoing and resolved Internet/IPTV outages, Email, Mobility outages
- Post service site entries and IVR’s to advise customers of occurring service outages
- Support, test and escalate various tools used internally, by partnered groups and external partners
- Gather raw data for analysis purpose in the form of various reports
- Screen, test and rout escalation tickets from all call centers to the appropriate groups for fast resolution of reported issues
- Provide support to technical agents and all levels of management via various mediums
- Monitor queues to identify SLA affecting trends, determine subsequent actions required
- Single point of contact which acts as a liaison between Bell Internet, Bell Email and other companies
- Provide support to SME’s through the manager escalation process for Bell email escalations. Responsible for resolution time, and customer communication
- Bell email support via manager escalation process
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Intermediate MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Maintain an atmosphere of trust and partnership at all levels
- Analytical skills required to recognize opportunities
- Autonomous, resourceful, solid decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Familiar with IVR, TES
- Experience with IEX and Avaya
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Marked organizational/planning skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate; able to perform in high pressure environment.
- Able to prioritize in times of stress while demonstrating patience, respect and adaptability.
- Able to handle a high degree of uncertainty
- Ability to share, discuss and make decisions as part of a team
- Flexible must demonstrate discretion (Privacy Act)
- Hours of operations of the team: 24hr team.
- Looking to hire day time shift (7:30 – 16:30)
- Position offered to cover Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Possibility of overtime or working during company holidays if business needs
- Job Location Address: 20 Hunter Street Hamilton (ON) or671, De La Gauchetière West, Montréal (QC) or
160 Elgin, Ottawa (ON)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 07/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
How to Apply: BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs Employment
Answer:- BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Hiring.
- Which Job Profile BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Needed?
Answer:- BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Recruiting for Associate Service Outage Support job Position.
- Which is the official BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.bell.ca is official BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Associate Service Outage Support job Position.
- How to Apply for BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Associate Service Outage Support job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.