CannonDesign Jobs Toronto | Senior Project Architect Employment Opportunity at CannonDesign Careers Portal. CannonDesign Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
CannonDesign is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching CannonDesign Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with CannonDesign then you can apply for CannonDesign Jobs Toronto. The details of CannonDesign Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in CannonDesign which One matching with your profile.
CannonDesign Jobs Toronto | Senior Project Architect Position available.
CannonDesign now hiring for Senior Project Architect Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for CannonDesign Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do CannonDesign Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Senior Project Architect job Position. For this best jobs in CannonDesign company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in CannonDesign Toronto, ON. Because CannonDesign is providing approximately $ 82779.00 Per Year for the Position of Senior Project Architect.
Details of CannonDesign Jobs Toronto for Senior Project Architect Position according to company’s official CannonDesign Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about CannonDesign Jobs Toronto Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Senior Project Architect
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $82779.00 Per Year
||CannonDesign Jobs in Toronto, ON
CannonDesign Jobs Toronto in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Healthcare of Ontario pension Plan
Name of the Vacant Position – Senior Project Architect
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 82779.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Architect based in our Toronto, ON office. Take a look at the description below. If you think your skills and experience make you a good match for this position, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people to join our Living-Centered Design movement.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CannonDesign is an integrated design solutions firm focused on helping people continuously flourish. Whether designing for innovations in health, new scientific discoveries, equity in education or the next big idea in business, we use our Living-Centered Design approach to help organizations realize widespread change. Our ability to design transformational places, plans and strategies is why Fast Company named us a World Changing Company and one of the most innovative design firms in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of all technical aspects and content of projects, coordinating work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables, and verifying compliance through team collaboration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage critical path process and lead project team through all technical and production aspects from initial stages of pre-design through to project completion including Construction Administration.
- Monitor the technical quality of projects. Enforce the application of QA/QC/CA process standards and requirements. Work with and contribute to the Office Quality Leaders group.
- Provide overview and be a resource for technical issues to teams and colleagues.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and project consultants. Provide leadership of team activities. Communicate client objectives to team members.
- Ensures all members of the project team are in compliance with project work plans and deadlines. Contributes to bottom line responsibility for financial and technical success of projects.
- Develop and lead strong working relationships with project contractors during construction administration to deliver a successful project for the client.
- Assumes lead responsibility for contract deliverables, meeting project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
- Proactively identifies, communicates, mitigates and resolves project-related issues.
- May serve as prime point of contact between client and the firm. Coordinate, lead, and attend project meetings as required.
- Actively partner with design leadership throughout the life of the project to carry through design intent.
- Consult with local authorities and consultants regarding project design. Responsible for ensuring that all statutory requirements are met.
- Contribute to interview teams and marketing proposals where required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Architecture. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of related experience working on mid to large-scale projects required.
- Experience on P3 Healthcare projects strongly preferred.
- Architectural Registration and LEED accreditation preferred.
- Extensive experience with exterior envelope construction and/or interior construction strongly desired.
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Must be highly proficient in Revit and BIM workflows, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It’s not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce and is committed to Employment Equity and the Federal Contractors Program. We encourage applications from qualified aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women. CannonDesign is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If contacted, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
How to Apply: CannonDesign Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official CannonDesign Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the CannonDesign job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the CannonDesign Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for CannonDesign Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- CannonDesign Hiring.
- Which Job Profile CannonDesign Needed?
Answer:- CannonDesign Recruiting for Senior Project Architect job Position.
- Which is the official CannonDesign Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.cannondesign.com is official CannonDesign Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this CannonDesign Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Senior Project Architect job Position.
- How to Apply for CannonDesign Senior Project Architect job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.