Capital Power Jobs Edmonton | Analyst, Valuation Services Employment Opportunity at Capital Power Careers Portal. Capital Power Edmonton, AB Jobs. Check Edmonton, AB Government Jobs for freshers. Edmonton, AB Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Edmonton, AB.
Capital Power is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Capital Power Jobs Edmonton opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Capital Power then you can apply for Capital Power Jobs Edmonton. The details of Capital Power Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Capital Power which One matching with your profile.
Capital Power Jobs Edmonton | Analyst, Valuation Services Position available.
Capital Power now hiring for Analyst, Valuation Services Position for Edmonton, AB Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Capital Power Jobs Edmonton near me. Candidates those are interested to do Capital Power Jobs Edmonton in Edmonton, AB Location can apply for this Analyst, Valuation Services job Position. For this best jobs in Capital Power company/department office situated in Edmonton, AB Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Capital Power Edmonton, AB. Because Capital Power is providing approximately $ 71221.00 Per Year for the Position of Analyst, Valuation Services.
Details of Capital Power Jobs Edmonton for Analyst, Valuation Services Position according to company’s official Capital Power Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Capital Power Jobs Edmonton, AB Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Analyst, Valuation Services
|Name of Recruitment
||Capital Power Recruiting
||approximately $ 71221.00 Per Year
||Capital Power Jobs in Edmonton, AB
Capital Power Jobs Edmonton in AB Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Capital Power
Name of the Vacant Position – Analyst, Valuation Services
Job Location – Edmonton, AB
Salary – $ 71221.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- A little about Capital PowerCapital Power (TSX: CPX) is dedicated to powering a sustainable future for people and planet. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, we’re a growth oriented North American power producer that creates innovative electricity solutions to electrify the world reliably and affordably while protecting the planet for future generations. We’re passionate about our employees and place their entire wellbeing at the center of our people strategy. We are proud to foster a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion; recognizing this is paramount to help grow our company and reach our net carbon neutral by 2050 goal. We’re proud to foster an inclusive environment where employees are empowered to be their best, make meaningful contributions and go home safe every day.Your OpportunityOne Permanent Full Time Position.
Capital Power Corporation is currently seeking an innovative and results-oriented individual to join our Valuation Services team.
Reporting to the Valuation Specialist, the Analyst, Valuation Services is accountable for the performance of valuation analysis to support the Company’s growth as well as performance of ad-hoc financial analysis in support of Capital Power’s corporate objectives.
You will contribute to our team by
- Preparing timely and accurate financial analysis in support of Business Development/Commercial initiatives to determine financial returns and impact to corporate financial metrics.
- Ensuring optimal deliverables through effective cross-functional accountability including cross-functional relationships with BD, Commercial Services MA&F, and Finance.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of impairment and goodwill valuations, including acquiring feedback and preparing reports, including annual goodwill impairment testing as well as quarterly assessment of indicators of impairment.
- Preparing analysis comparing performance of plants to performance contained in the business case.
- Leading cross-functional interaction, including timelines and flow of information between Valuation Services and its partners.
- Conducting research on power industry valuation standard processes, including the implementation and testing of valuation tools and approaches.
- Performing ad hoc analytics on issues such as competitor analysis, strategic opportunities, or other analysis that cuts across functional areas.
- Working independently while keeping the Valuation project lead and Director advised on a timely basis.
- Demonstrating a dedication, safe, accountable, focused, innovative and achievement-oriented, easy to do business with manner of working.
What you will bring to the role
- Post-secondary Degree specializing in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Developed academic knowledge of valuation and corporate finance.
- Working towards formal designations such as a CBV (Chartered Business Valuator) or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Experience in designated field of 0-3 years.
- Knowledge of various valuation techniques.
- Strong financial modeling skills in Microsoft Excel and similar tools.
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities, and independent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated quantitative, qualitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in project management skills is necessary along with the ability to excel in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary project team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Hybrid Office/Work from home position, with possible very minimal travel to meet business users at Capital Power facilities or other offices.
Clearance of Credit check is required for this position.
In order to be considered for this role you must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
The successful candidate for this position will undergo an education verification, reference checks and criminal record check.
We offer a highly flexible benefits and wellbeing program, comprehensive onboarding and training, and various development opportunities to support your success and personal growth.
How To Apply and Next Steps
Capital Power only accepts resumes via online application at www.capitalpower.com/careers. If you choose to submit your resume by any other means, we cannot guarantee that your application will be considered for vacancies.
Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to complete their application can request accessible formats, communication support, or other accessibility assistance by contacting our careers inbox.
Capital Power is committed to providing a fair and transparent hiring process. We recognize and embrace the value of diversity and hire employees with the appropriate skills, experience and knowledge for each position.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and expressing interest in powering a sustainable future with Capital Power! We wish that we could personally respond to everyone who applies; however, it is our practice to contact only those individuals selected for interviews.
To apply on this position please go to www.capitalpower.com/careers and search for JR805208.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply: Capital Power Jobs Edmonton Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Capital Power Job Portal.
- Click AB the Capital Power job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Capital Power Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click AB the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click AB the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Capital Power Jobs Edmonton Employment
Answer:- Capital Power Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Capital Power Needed?
Answer:- Capital Power Recruiting for Analyst, Valuation Services job Position.
- Which is the official Capital Power Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.capitalpower.com is official Capital Power Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Capital Power Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Analyst, Valuation Services job Position.
- How to Apply for Capital Power Analyst, Valuation Services job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.