Catalent Jobs Windsor | Production Supervisor Employment Opportunity at Catalent Careers Portal. Catalent Windsor, ON Jobs. Check Windsor, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Windsor, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Windsor, ON.
Catalent is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Catalent Jobs Windsor opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Catalent then you can apply for Catalent Jobs Windsor. The details of Catalent Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Catalent which One matching with your profile.
Catalent Jobs Windsor | Production Supervisor Position available.
Catalent now hiring for Production Supervisor Position for Windsor, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Catalent Jobs Windsor near me. Candidates those are interested to do Catalent Jobs Windsor in Windsor, ON Location can apply for this Production Supervisor job Position. For this best jobs in Catalent company/department office situated in Windsor, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Catalent Windsor, ON. Because Catalent is providing approximately $ 65808.00 year for the Position of Production Supervisor.
Details of Catalent Jobs Windsor for Production Supervisor Position according to company’s official Catalent Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Catalent Jobs Windsor, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $ 65808.00 year
||Catalent Jobs in Windsor, ON
Catalent Jobs Windsor in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Catalent
Name of the Vacant Position – Production Supervisor
Job Location – Windsor, ON
Salary – $ 65808.00 year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Position SummaryThe Production Supervisor role reports to the Production Manager
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for assisting the manager in leading and coaching the shop floor production team in order to safely produce quality product in accordance to established criteria. The incumbent will supervise the production team while empowering work teams to work at their capability level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote productivity improvements. Meet daily production objectives and manage each shift with respect to production efficiencies, effectively utilizing corporate resources, labor, equipment, and materials.
- Supervise a team of hourly employees involving a high level of engagement with team members. Deliver shift meetings as per pre-defined agenda.
- Monitor and manage employee performance, including coaching and delivery of performance management actions.
- Promote a “Patient First” culture within the production team.
- Meet daily and long-term safety, quality, deliver (schedule attainment) and cost (efficiency, productivity) objectives.
- Provide daily information on metric results per shift, through daily shift report and during Master Variance meeting.
- Ensure the implementation of quality procedures, reinforce regulatory compliance with respect to GMP and ensure compliance with respect to company’s SOP’s (Standard Operation Procedures). Ensure that training and qualifications are current for all employees in the Shift/Department.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (Chem, Biology) or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in operations management or related field.
- Experience working in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical and/or GMP facility an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical or food manufacturing processes.
- Strong technical/engineering background.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word).
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performing work teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of automation systems is an asset.
- Regular working hours: 12 hour rotating continental shifts as defined by rotation schedule
- Shifts of 6:00-18:00 or 18:00-6:00
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. Use of manual dexterity is required. The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, bend or twist, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
There is also the potential exposure to chemicals.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to [email protected] This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
How to Apply: Catalent Jobs Windsor Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Catalent Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Catalent job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Catalent Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Catalent Jobs Windsor Employment
Answer:- Catalent Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Catalent Needed?
Answer:- Catalent Recruiting for Production Supervisor job Position.
- Which is the official Catalent Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.catalent.com is official Catalent Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Catalent Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Production Supervisor job Position.
- How to Apply for Catalent Production Supervisor job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.