Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops | Administrative-assistant Employment Opportunity at Digital Convergence Careers Portal. Digital Convergence Kamloops, BC Jobs. Check Kamloops, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Kamloops, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Kamloops, BC.
Digital Convergence is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Digital Convergence then you can apply for Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops. The details of Digital Convergence Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Digital Convergence which One matching with your profile.
Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops | Administrative-assistant Position available.
Digital Convergence now hiring for Administrative-assistant Position for Kamloops, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops near me. Candidates those are interested to do Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops in Kamloops, BC Location can apply for this Administrative-assistant job Position. For this best jobs in Digital Convergence company/department office situated in Kamloops, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Digital Convergence Kamloops, BC. Because Digital Convergence is providing approximately $ 21.64 hour for the Position of Administrative-assistant.
Details of Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops for Administrative-assistant Position according to company’s official Digital Convergence Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Digital Convergence Recruiting
||approximately $ 21.64 hour
||Digital Convergence Jobs in Kamloops, BC
Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Digital Convergence
Name of the Vacant Position – Administrative-assistant
Job Location – Kamloops, BC
Salary – $ 21.64 hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Digital Convergence believes in challenging the status quo, thinking differently, and using a no-nonsense approach to reimagining business capabilities with technology.
Headquartered in Kamloops, British Columbia, Digital Convergence is a boutique digital consultancy with our team spanning coast to coast across Canada. We help organizations establish and execute forward-thinking digital strategies with proven tactics that create meaningful experiences for customers and employees.
We are 100% remote with team members located across Canada. Visit us at *************
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Digital Convergence team, a dynamic consulting firm that provides sustainable technology solutions focused on unlocking customers and enabling employees.
The Administrative Assistant role is an essential part of our team and is responsible for supporting the team with day-to-day operations including administrative tasks related to booking meetings, supporting company events, assisting with billing, report generation, and miscellaneous tasks required by the executive team.
This position is open to local and/or remote work-from-home in Canada.
- Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism in every interaction.
- Research and list-building activities that support operations and marketing.
- Effective management in a multi-tasked environment, ensuring deadlines are not missed.
- Manage the main phone line, take messages, and book meetings.
- Assistance in report generation and distribution to appropriate team members.
- Support hosting and coordination of remote Lunch and Learn activities monthly.
- Assist in the development, reviewing and proofreading of communications, ensuring accuracy and integrity of related documentation.
- Provide administrative support including the development and writing of various internal and external communications for employees, clients, and stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Assist in generating expense reports and activities that support accounts receivable preparation and accounts payable/transaction reconciliation.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the executive team.
- Assist in HR Coordination and Talent acquisition activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Attitude conducive to teamwork.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and initiatives with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strong ability to be able to prioritize tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in a technology / consulting firm and post-secondary education in a related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language, and bilingualism (French, Portuguese and/or Spanish) would be considered an asset.
- Ability to deliver on time (meet tight deadlines).
- Exceptionally organized and able to work autonomously with task prioritization.
APPLY IF YOU
- Are professional, reliable, and possess a strong work ethic – you’ve got grit.
- Have the willingness to work outside of normal working hours, if required.
- Have an appetite to be challenged and are resourceful in solving problems effectively.
Why join Digital Convergence:
- Competitive compensation package and salaries
- Comprehensive benefits plan with an added bonus of a sizeable Health Spending Accounts
- 100% Remote Workforce with Flextime Policy
- Access to the latest technology and tools, including a brand new MacBook Pro
- To be a part of a growing team that believes in holding each other accountable for our success.
- Ongoing available Professional Development and additional training opportunities
- Company and team events (e.g. Monthly Lunch ‘N Learns)
- Open and Honest Communication – No Bullshit!
How to Apply: Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Digital Convergence Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Digital Convergence job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Digital Convergence Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Digital Convergence Jobs Kamloops Employment
Answer:- Digital Convergence Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Digital Convergence Needed?
Answer:- Digital Convergence Recruiting for Administrative-assistant job Position.
- Which is the official Digital Convergence Careers Portal?
Answer:- digitalconvergence.ca is official Digital Convergence Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Digital Convergence Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Administrative-assistant job Position.
- How to Apply for Digital Convergence Administrative-assistant job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.