Donald Fine Foods Jobs | Production Supervisor Employment Opportunity at Donald Fine Foods Careers Portal. Donald Fine Foods Richmond, BC Jobs. Check Richmond, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Richmond, BC.
Donald Fine Foods is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Donald Fine Foods Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Donald Fine Foods then you can apply for Donald Fine Foods Jobs. The details of Donald Fine Foods Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Donald Fine Foods which One matching with your profile.
Donald Fine Foods Jobs | Production Supervisor Position available.
Donald Fine Foods now hiring for Production Supervisor Position for Richmond, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Donald Fine Foods Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Donald Fine Foods jobs in Richmond, BC Location can apply for this Production Supervisor job Position. For this best jobs in Donald Fine Foods company/department office situated in Richmond, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Donald Fine Foods Richmond, BC. Because Donald Fine Foods is providing approximately $ 55000–60000 a year for the Position of Production Supervisor .
Details of Donald Fine Foods Jobs for Production Supervisor Position according to company’s official Donald Fine Foods Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Donald Fine Foods jobs Richmond, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Donald Fine Foods
|Name of Recruitment
||Donald Fine Foods Recruiting
||approximately $55000–60000 a year
||Donald Fine Foods Jobs in Richmond, BC
Donald Fine Foods Jobs in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Donald Fine Foods
Name of the Vacant Position – Production Supervisor
Job Location – Richmond, BC
Salary – $ 55000–60000 a year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Brief Job DescriptionReporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is directly responsible for overseeing the operations of the Richmond Case Ready facility. Production lines includes the steak, roasts, pork, ground beef, sausage and value added operating lines. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the development and training of the unionized employees and have oversight of safety, quality, yield management, and productivity.
- Ensure safety of all personnel in facility
- Quality control and food safety program compliance
- Achieving operational targets
- Yield management without compromising quality
- Costs KPIs
- On-time deliveries
- Fill rates
- Manage within the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Performance management of unionized employees
- Plans manpower weekly requirements in order to meet customer demands
- Work with Plant Superintendent to maintain overall production plan in order to meet customer demands and reduce unnecessary changeovers
- Lead in a manner that exemplifies honest, integrity, quality, and trust
· Provide leadership by instilling team goals and objectives
· To lead, counsel and coach Lead Hands and applicable staff on policies and procedures to foster an engaged workforce that clearly understands job expectations
· Ability to provide guidance and assistance to Lead Hands.
· Ensure discipline of unionized staff are maintained and delivered
· Ensure that all employees both newly hired and current are properly trained.
· Maintain positive employee-relations (Employee reviews done timely and constructively)
- Promote a team atmosphere and provide on-going communication with employees
- Work with team towards achieving zero lost time and medical aid incidents
· Maintain and suggest improvements to work flow processes by monitoring processes, providing analysis and implementing cost reduction strategies while fostering a spirit of cooperation between departments
- Provide necessary feedback to production team to ensure customer satisfaction by shipping to appropriate specifications
- Participate in product development and innovation
- Participate in line development and engineering
- Work with leadership team to integrate third party volume into facility
- Manage labour cost to budget targets
· Responsible to ensure optimal line speed efficiencies and targets are being met
- Manage product yields without compromising quality
- Ensure fill rates and on time delivery targets are met
· Facilitate achievement of Company objectives in terms of product quality, efficiency targets and customer service
· Enforce HACCP and food safety regulations
· Provide a safe working environment for all employees and contractors
- Complies with all WorkSafeBC and Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Complies with BRC
- Ensure compliance with company policies
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Establish 5S facility
· Execute additional duties as assigned
- Monthly profit and loss statements
- Year-end Profit and loss statements
- Yield PONC
- Customer Complaints and Claims
- Customer Service Level/Fill Rates
- Cost/Kg (Service Fee)
- CFIA/HACCP audits HACCP/CFIA Audits
- Employee retention/ Absenteeism
- Employee safety and health and welfare
- Post-secondary education; or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- 5+ years’ experience in food processing industry
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Effective communication and demonstrated team development skills and employee follow-ship
- Effective Communication Skills
- Collaborative Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Critical-Thinking Skills
- Analytical based Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer/System literacy – Microsoft Office; Inventory/Planning/Scheduling Software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to have at least 2 dose of COVID 19 vaccine.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
How to Apply: Donald Fine Foods Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Donald Fine Foods Job Portal.
- Click BC the Donald Fine Foods job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Donald Fine Foods Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Donald Fine Foods Jobs Employment
Answer:- Donald Fine Foods Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Donald Fine Foods Needed?
Answer:- Donald Fine Foods Recruiting for Production Supervisor job Position.
- Which is the official Donald Fine Foods Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.donaldsfinefoods.com is official Donald Fine Foods Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Donald Fine Foods Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Production Supervisor job Position.
- How to Apply for Donald Fine Foods Production Supervisor job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.