Edison Financial Jobs Windsor | Director, Fraud and AML Compliance Employment Opportunity at Edison Financial Careers Portal. Edison Financial Windsor, ON Jobs. Check Windsor, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Windsor, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Windsor, ON.
Edison Financial is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Edison Financial Jobs Windsor opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Edison Financial then you can apply for Edison Financial Jobs Windsor. The details of Edison Financial Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Edison Financial which One matching with your profile.
Edison Financial Jobs Windsor | Director, Fraud and AML Compliance Position available.
Edison Financial now hiring for Director, Fraud and AML Compliance Position for Windsor, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Edison Financial Jobs Windsor near me. Candidates those are interested to do Edison Financial Jobs Windsor in Windsor, ON Location can apply for this Director, Fraud and AML Compliance job Position. For this best jobs in Edison Financial company/department office situated in Windsor, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Edison Financial Windsor, ON. Because Edison Financial is providing approximately $ 169132.00 Per Year for the Position of Director, Fraud and AML Compliance.
Details of Edison Financial Jobs Windsor for Director, Fraud and AML Compliance Position according to company’s official Edison Financial Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Edison Financial Jobs Windsor Windsor, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Director, Fraud and AML Compliance
|Name of Recruitment
||Edison Financial Recruiting
||approximately $ 169132.00 Per Year
||Edison Financial Jobs in Windsor, ON
Edison Financial Jobs Windsor in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Edison Financial
Name of the Vacant Position – Director, Fraud and AML Compliance
Job Location – Windsor, ON
Salary – $ 169132.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Edison Financial, backed by Rocket Companies®, means more opportunities for you to carve your own career path forward. From our desire to revolutionize the way people get mortgages to addressing challenges big or small with outside-the-box solutions, we’re not your typical employer. We’ll provide you with everything you need to make sure you’re successful here. Apply today to join a team that offers career growth, amazing benefits and the chance to work with leading industry professionals.
To qualify for this position, you are required to have valid Canadian work authorization.
- 10 years of experience applying compliance knowledge to ensure full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations within the financial services industry
- Experience interpreting and applying compliance programs, policies, and practices within the mortgage industry’s regulatory environment
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with direct staff reports
- Proven experience developing and managing internal controls and auditing systems
- Proven experience facilitating and communicating changes to compliance processes due to amended regulations
- Proven experience successfully building compliance and audit team processes, documentation, and improving overall team efficiency
- CAMS (Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist) certification
- Fraud Certification(s)
- Ability to analyze reporting and measure outcomes to drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic direction to organization on compliance matters
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated experience in mortgage underwriting
- Experience in underwriting credit products
- Experience dealing with regulators and mortgage default insurance providers
As the Director of Compliance for Edison Financial, you’ll lead the interpretation of rules and regulations and the translation of those to the company level. You’ll oversee guidance for the organization on compliance issues and maintain relationships with key business partners. In this role, you’ll provide mentorship, insight, and guidance for your team and business partners regarding compliance issues.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy for Fraud and AML/ATF, anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities, and ensuring integration with the wider company strategy
- Manage the performance of the business area as it relates to business objectives, as well as sharing performance objectives for direct reports and holding them accountable to achieve them
- Design and implement policies that align with regulations, while ensuring adherence to internal policies
- Provide compliance-related recommendations to the leadership team and external partners to guide the implementation of policy, as well as the design and implementation of projects and change initiatives
- Communicate to team members the strategy of the business area and the impact to the organization’s overall mission, clarifying actions needed to reach business goals
- Represent the organization within the broader industry to promote company brand and efforts
- Identify the skills needed to meet current and emerging business needs and motivate team members to develop these
- Participate in defining the organization structure to enable the business to reach its objectives
- Monitor the industry for new requirements or changes to requirements and drive necessary changes within the business
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant‘s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at [email protected]
How to Apply: Edison Financial Jobs Windsor Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Edison Financial Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Edison Financial job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Edison Financial Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Edison Financial Jobs Windsor Employment
Answer:- Edison Financial Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Edison Financial Needed?
Answer:- Edison Financial Recruiting for Director, Fraud and AML Compliance job Position.
- Which is the official Edison Financial Careers Portal?
Answer:- edisonfinancial.ca is official Edison Financial Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Edison Financial Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Director, Fraud and AML Compliance job Position.
- How to Apply for Edison Financial Director, Fraud and AML Compliance job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.