Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto | Senior Accountant Employment Opportunity at Family Service Toronto Careers Portal. Family Service Toronto Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
Family Service Toronto is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Family Service Toronto then you can apply for Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto. The details of Family Service Toronto Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Family Service Toronto which One matching with your profile.
Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto | Senior Accountant Position available.
Family Service Toronto now hiring for Senior Accountant Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Senior Accountant job Position. For this best jobs in Family Service Toronto company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Family Service Toronto Toronto, ON. Because Family Service Toronto is providing approximately $ 71500.00 per year for the Position of Senior Accountant.
Details of Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto for Senior Accountant Position according to company’s official Family Service Toronto Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Family Service Toronto
|Name of Recruitment
||Family Service Toronto Recruiting
||approximately $ 71500.00 per year
||Family Service Toronto Jobs in Toronto, ON
Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto in ON Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Family Service Toronto
Name of the Vacant Position – Senior Accountant
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 71500.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Grow with us!Family Service Toronto (FST) helps people face a wide variety of life challenges. For over 100 years, we have worked with individuals, families and communities destabilized by precarious mental health and/or socioeconomic circumstances, to achieve greater resilience, stability and equity.We achieve this through our understanding of poverty and the harmful effects of marginalization, discrimination and oppression. We direct our energies to support individuals and families in our core service areas – community counselling and mental health, gender-based violence and developmental disabilities. At the same time, we work to influence policy, build knowledge, strengthen communities and advocate for system change.
We’re proud of our people and culture! We are constantly evolving what we do and how we do it. Our work is grounded in the lived experience of the clients and the community. We celebrate diversity, equity, inclusion, and excellence. We are agile, learning and always willing to try new things.
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Senior Accountant is responsible for the performance of a variety of internal/external financial reporting and financial analytical activities to support the program directors, managers and coordinators in the Building Inclusive Communities’ program and other programs as required.
- Financial reporting such as keeping accurate files of funding contracts and following up on contracts not received; preparing reports for managers to send to the funders (monthly, quarterly, annually, as required; assisting in setting up the appropriate expected accounts receivable and deferred revenue for each funding contract; preparing analysis of actual to budget of specific expenses or revenue if requested.
- Prepare weekly cash flow reports for review.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and reports for distribution and review.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the audit binder and assist in all aspects of audit preparation and completion.
- Prepare financial portion of grant applications for existing/new funders.
- Assist in the preparation of agency plans and budgets.
- Monitor expenses against budgets.
- Assist in year-end accrual processes.
- Prepare any other financial reports, as requested, such as those required by legislation (T3010), external funders, or agency staff.
- Carry out comprehensive analysis of various areas of revenue and expense and identify trends and variances against the historical actuals and budget.
- Preparation of month end/ year-end analysis, reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality in all aspects of work performance.
- Perform special projects or analysis for other related duties as required.
- Design financial reports in the management reporter system as required.
- General Ledger maintenance.
- Review and check for completeness and accuracy of cash receipts deposited and posted to the financial system and signing off on a timely basis.
- Responsible for posting payroll journal entries.
- Provide back-up duties for Payroll Analyst in their absence, including processing and auditing input for bi-weekly payroll for union and non-union staff using Great Plains, preparing adjustments and calculations related to new hires, change of contract, and salary increases, administering termination processes including calculate vacation pay out and issue record of employment and preparing monthly remittance of Union Dues, United Way Deductions, WSIB, Health Benefits and Pension Deductions.
- Reconcile payroll cycle reports and verify significant payroll transactions for appropriate support and approval, accuracy, completeness and reasonable.
- Yearend T4, EHT and other Payroll reconciliations in conjunction with Payroll Analyst.
- Provide backup, when required, to another Senior Accountant.
- Perform other duties that are consistent with this role as required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in financial reporting and variance analysis preferably in the not-for-profit sector.
- University graduate and enrolled in professional accounting program (CPA) is required.
- Excellent knowledge of not-for-profit accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Management Reporter is an asset. Usage of an ERP system is a must.
- Advanced experience using EXCEL.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities with an interest in problem solving.
- Detail oriented and able to do accurate work on a consistent basis.
- Good communications skills. Ability to ask clarifying questions; communicate information regarding accounting procedures to Program Managers/or designates (internal and/or external to FST) with clarity and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to principles of social justice, equity, inclusion and cultural competency.
- Satisfactory Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Check within last 12 months.
Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives.
We actively encourage applicants from all equity seeking groups. First Nations, Inuit, Métis, Black and People of Colour, people with disabilities, people of diverse gender expression, members of 2SLGBTQI+ communities and people with lived experience of poverty are encouraged to apply.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and FST’s Equity and Inclusion policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants and will contact the individuals selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Application deadline: 2022-09-02
How to Apply: Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Family Service Toronto Job Portal.
- Click ON the Family Service Toronto job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Family Service Toronto Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click ON the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click ON the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Family Service Toronto Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- Family Service Toronto Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Family Service Toronto Needed?
Answer:- Family Service Toronto Recruiting for Senior Accountant job Position.
- Which is the official Family Service Toronto Careers Portal?
Answer:- familyservicetoronto.org is official Family Service Toronto Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Family Service Toronto Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Senior Accountant job Position.
- How to Apply for Family Service Toronto Senior Accountant job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.