Georgian College Jobs | Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies Employment Opportunity at Georgian College Careers Portal. Georgian College Barrie, Ontario Jobs . Check Barrie, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Barrie, Ontario Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Barrie, Ontario.
Georgian College is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Georgian College Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Georgian College then you can apply for Georgian College Jobs. The details of Georgian College Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Georgian College which One matching with your profile.
Georgian College Jobs | Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies Position available.
Georgian College now hiring for Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies Position for Barrie, Ontario Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Georgian College Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Georgian College Jobs in Barrie, Ontario Location can apply for this Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies job Position. For this best jobs in Georgian College company/department office situated in Barrie, Ontario Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Georgian College Barrie, Ontario. Because Georgian College is providing approximately $ 15.33–20.09 an hour for the Position of Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies.
Details of Georgian College Jobs for Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies Position according to company’s official Georgian College Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Georgian College Jobs Barrie, Ontario Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies
|Name of Recruitment
||Georgian College Recruiting
||approximately $ 15.33–20.09 an hour
||Georgian College Jobs in Barrie, Ontario
Georgian College Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Healthcare of Ontario pension Plan
Name of the Vacant Position – Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies
Job Location – Barrie, Ontario
Salary – $ 15.33–20.09 an hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Department: Student Centre Food and Beverage Operations
Classification: Support Staff
Posting Date: August 3, 2022
Salary Range: $15.33 – $20.09
Hours per week: Up to 24 hours per week (current hours anticipated to be 24 per week)
Status: Part-Time (Regular)
This position has multiple vacancies.
Located in Barrie and reporting to the Operations Manager the incumbent provides front-of-house service of the Barrie campus café (The First Class Café (TFC)) and the full-service restaurant / pub / catering service (The Last Class (TLC)). Leading by example the incumbent will ensure customer satisfaction, promote a strong team culture, and support our student staff in delivering high quality service. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation standards
- Providing functional guidance to student employees including orientation, demonstration of tasks, and reinforcement of food safety and sanitization standards
- Maintaining equipment by ensuring maintenance is scheduled as required and equipment is cleaned
- Ensuring supply levels are maintained, and notifies Chef/Operations Manager when inventory/supplies are low
- Addressing escalated client issues and triages to Manager where required
- Using Point of Sale System (POS) to enter orders and process payments. Complete closing/balancing of cash transactions
- Assisting with general office duties as required
- Ensuring staff report to shifts on time and guides the staff in sections based on operational daily needs
- Meeting with part-time staff daily at the start of a shift and communicates any contests, content specials, or out of stock items to team working
- Ensuring all guests receive a high-quality guest experience
- Communicating staff activities and guest experiences in a daily log record
- Ensuring food and beverage is delivered in a timely manner to guests
- Reviewing, monitoring and assisting in creating prep sheets for product stock throughout the day
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring service times and food quality are monitored and any concerns addressed with Chef and Operations Manager
- Ensuring waste products are documented on waste sheets
- Assisting Manager with staff to ensure they receive their scheduled breaks and coverage is available
- Contacting staff to provide shift coverage where required based on staff availability list. Under the direction of the Manager, makes changes to the hours of operation based on customer use
- Acting as the lead on the floor to provide support to student staff
- Creating server floor plans for daily operations
- Compensating a guest for less than favourable service and or meal, with approval from the Manager
- Reporting any incidents / injuries that occur to Manager
- Preparing invoices for catering clients as approved by Chef, General Manager and Administrative and Catering Assistant
- Ensuring catering requests are completed and delivered to customers
- Providing functional guidance to student employees for catering requests
- Successfully completed secondary school
- Smart Serve
- Food Handler Certification Course would be considered an asset
- Three years experience in a busy, fast paced restaurant
- Restaurant supervisory experience is an asset
- Catering experience is an asset
- Experience and working knowledge POS. Experience with Micros POS considered an asset
- General computer skills and knowledge would be considered an asset
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills to respond to inquiries and resolve issues
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet conflicting deadlines
- Proven ability to take initiative, work independently, and within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Georgian College supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free environment. We invite applications from all qualified candidates and actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including, but not limited to persons of Indigenous ancestry, racialized persons, persons with disabilities, women and members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. If you are contacted to participate in the interview, please advise the coordinator of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Alternate formats will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Applications for this position must be received by 11:59p.m. on August 9, 2022. While we thank all applicants, only those contacted for an interview will be acknowledged.
How to Apply: Georgian College Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Georgian College Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Georgian College job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Georgian College Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Georgian College Jobs Employment
Answer:- Georgian College Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Georgian College Needed?
Answer:- Georgian College Recruiting for Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies job Position.
- Which is the official Georgian College Careers Portal?
Answer:- georgiancollege.ca College Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Georgian College Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies job Position.
- How to Apply for Georgian College Part-time Food and Beverage Coordinator – Multiple Vacancies job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.