Kinova Jobs Boisbriand | Chief, Scrum master Employment Opportunity at Kinova Careers Portal. Kinova Boisbriand, QC Jobs. Check Boisbriand, QC Government Jobs for freshers. Boisbriand, QC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Boisbriand, QC.
Kinova is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Kinova Jobs Boisbriand opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Kinova then you can apply for Kinova Jobs Boisbriand. The details of Kinova Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Kinova which One matching with your profile.
Kinova Jobs Boisbriand | Chief, Scrum master Position available.
Kinova now hiring for Chief, Scrum master Position for Boisbriand, QC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Kinova Jobs Boisbriand near me. Candidates those are interested to do Kinova Jobs Boisbriand in Boisbriand, QC Location can apply for this Chief, Scrum master job Position. For this best jobs in Kinova company/department office situated in Boisbriand, QC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Kinova Boisbriand, QC. Because Kinova is providing approximately $ 102942.00 a year for the Position of Chief, Scrum master .
Details of Kinova Jobs Boisbriand for Chief, Scrum master Position according to company’s official Kinova Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Kinova Jobs Boisbriand Boisbriand, QC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Chief, Scrum master
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $ 102942.00 a year
||Kinova Jobs in Boisbriand, QC
Kinova Jobs Boisbriand in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Kinova
Name of the Vacant Position – Chief, Scrum master
Job Location – Boisbriand, QC
Salary – $ 102942.00 a year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Full Job Description
You will be responsible for the smooth running of all Scrum ceremonies within Lead Engineering. With the Lead Engineering Manager you will establish common sprint goals for all engineering teams. You will continuously monitor and report sprint progress to the Scrum teams and stakeholders. You will help the scrum masters to eliminate blockers. You will plan the Scrum of Scrums. At all times, you will ensure that all teams are aligned to achieve the sprint goals. You are responsible for educating teams on the SCRUM methodology and implementing processes and tools to foster agility. You work to organize Scrum teams based on agile methodologies focused on growth for a large increase in the number of people on the engineering team. You provide regular KPIs to all development teams. You will set up dashboards and create custom reports. You will work closely with the Senior Engineering Manager and the program managers for estimating, planning and project tracking activities. You are also responsible for managing and coordinating certain activities of the Main Engineering Department and also those with other departments of the company.
- Promote Scrum and Agile best practices;
- Act as Chief Scrum Master for multiple Scrum teams;
- Ensure the smooth running of all Scrum ceremonies;
- Coordinate local and overseas Scrum teams;
- Assist in organizing Scrum teams to support strong growth;
- Prioritize Product Backlogs with the Lead Engineer and POs;
- Establish Sprint goals with the Lead Engineer;
- Ensure that changes to tasks not planned for the sprint are minimized;
- Plan and manage software deliveries for robotics products;
- Plan and organize the Scrum of Scrum;
- Plan and organize demo with all scrum masters ;
- Oversee Scrum team retrospectives and follow up on actions;
- Ensure the training of Scrum teams on Agile methodologies;
- Manage and improve the configuration of all projects in Jira;
- Establish key performance indicators and develop the table;
- Participate in the preparation and writing of engineering reports;
- Prepare KPI presentations for the Quality Board;
- Develop and maintain a welcome guide for new employees;
- Manage and coordinate activities with consultants;
- Purchase tools and equipment required by the engineering teams;
- Coordinate activities related to the development of budgets;
- Manage and coordinate activities with other departments;
- Manage and coordinate various administrative activities of the main engineering department.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Scrum Master position;
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) / Professional Scrum Master (PSM);
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Excellent knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- Experience in project planning and estimation;
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management;
- Result oriented, Proactive, autonomous and entrepreneurial;
- Strong ability to write clear and precise documents;
- Agile and creative;
- Leader and motivator;
- Organized and methodical;
- Strong ability to adapt;
- Able to be flexible;
- Ability to coach scrum teams;
- Bilingual (French and English).
- SAFe | Scaled Agile Framework certification;
- Experience with overseas development teams;
- Experience with Scrum team organization in a growth context;
- Experience with industrial and/or medical robotics;
- Experience with Codebeamer, Rationale Doors or equivalent;
- Experience in software development based on IEC-62304 or DO-178;
- Experience with Sonarqube
- STARTING DATE
WHAT WE OFFER
By joining Kinova, you will have the chance to work in a dynamic, innovative, human, and friendly environment that will allow you to grow with stimulating projects on a daily basis.
- Hybrid teleworking;
- Competitive salaries;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Group insurance paid at 50% by Kinova;
- Stable schedule;
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation;
- Personal days off in addition to vacation;
- Snacks, coffee, and fresh fruit at all times;
- A dedicated and great work team;
- A state-of-the-art environment;
- A company culture focused on the development of each individual;
- Free parking;
- Electric vehicle charging stations;
- Regular social and sporting events;
- And much more, but you’ll have to meet us to learn more…
Kinova is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment for all and acting in preventing discrimination against people on the basis of gender, nationality, minority status, or disability. As such, Kinova provides accommodation at all stages of the recruitment process and will treat all information relating to your health in a confidential and without prejudice. Please note that access to our interview rooms and our office spaces already meet universal accessibility standards. For more information about our diversity and inclusion policies or for any interview accommodation requests, please contact [email protected]
How to Apply: Kinova Jobs Boisbriand Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Kinova Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Kinova job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Kinova Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Kinova Jobs Boisbriand Employment
Answer:- Kinova Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Kinova Needed?
Answer:- Kinova Recruiting for Chief, Scrum master job Position.
- Which is the official Kinova Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.kinovarobotics.com is official Kinova Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Kinova Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Chief, Scrum master job Position.
- How to Apply for Kinova Chief, Scrum master job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.