Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster | Operation Manager – MBC Employment Opportunity at Martin Brower Careers Portal. Martin Brower Dieppe, NB Jobs. Check Dieppe, NB Government Jobs for freshers. Dieppe, NB Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Dieppe, NB.
Martin Brower is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Martin Brower then you can apply for Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster. The details of Martin Brower Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Martin Brower which One matching with your profile.
Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster | Operation Manager – MBC Position available.
Martin Brower now hiring for Operation Manager – MBC Position for Dieppe, NB Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster near me. Candidates those are interested to do Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster in Dieppe, NB Location can apply for this Operation Manager – MBC job Position. For this best jobs in Martin Brower company/department office situated in Dieppe, NB Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Martin Brower Dieppe, NB. Because Martin Brower is providing approximately $ 70511.00 Per Year for the Position of Operation Manager – MBC.
Details of Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster for Operation Manager – MBC Position according to company’s official Martin Brower Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster Dieppe, NB Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Operation Manager – MBC
|Name of Recruitment
||Martin Brower Recruiting
||approximately $70511.00 Per Year
||Martin Brower Jobs in Dieppe, NB
Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Healthcare of Ontario pension Plan
Name of the Vacant Position – Operation Manager – MBC
Job Location – Dieppe, NB
Salary – $ 70511.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The Operations Manager, under the direction of the Distribution Centre Manager (DCM), will be responsible for meeting their specific location’s objectives, managing the many different facets within the distribution centre. The Operations Manager will provide support and guidance for new initiatives and operational improvements to ensure that the centre continues on the path to organizational excellence and improved operations.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Oversee daily warehousing and transportation operations
- Complete understanding of operations systems.
- Oversee manpower planning with a goal to improved labour efficiency and monitor bid procedure.
- Oversee physical inventory procedure and reconciliation, as required.
- Oversee dispatch operations and contractual obligations.
- Analyze schedules on an ongoing basis to determine potential operational improvements.
- Ensure cost effective and efficient Tractor/Trailer asset and utilization management.
- Creation and implementation of action plan to obtain budgeted requirements for operational goals (delivery reliability, warehouse productivity, off-load rate and on-time deliveries) that will ensure translation to bottom line financial improvements.
- Implementation and maintenance of detailed process sheets for warehouse and transportation.
- Daily Management of the DC in collaboration with the Regional General Manager.
- Develop yearly operational and capital budgets for the Warehouse and Transportation departments.
- On a monthly basis compare actuals to budget and investigate discrepancies.
- Maintain financial controls on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis and recommend strategies for cost reduction/containment.
Leadership, Morale, Relationships and Communications
- Lead and develop all team members to be the best they can be.
- Demonstrate teamwork and maintain a positive attitude.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the Company.
- Ensure a high level of interactivity to maximize co-operation between all departments
- Communicate goals, objectives, strategies, results and plans.
- Participate in training, inspection, investigation and continuous improvement programs.
- Foster an environment of positive employee relations and employee involvement.
- Promote the safety culture and the CARES values of the company.
- Promote equity and inclusion through diversity
- Oversee department management of ‘return to work’ and modified work programs.
- Review JHSC minutes ensuring follow up on any inquiries into current practices or suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure accident and collision investigations are completed effectively in a timely fashion, investigations arrive at root causes and proper follow-up actions take place to prevent recurrence.
- Maintain accident policies, reporting, rulings and discipline.
- With the assistance of the National Health & Safety Manager develop centre safety programs and awareness, conduct safety meetings, inspections and compliance.
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of the warehouse and transportation and compliance with all statutes and regulations including environmental regulations.
- Cross train key areas of functionality within the Warehouse and Transportation Departments to create greater management depth and centre efficiency.
- Evaluate performance of direct reports – assess capabilities, develop plan to strengthen skills through effective coaching and mentoring
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports – recommend salary increases, promotions etc.
- Ensure operations are properly staffed and schedules meet operational requirements.
- Assist in the development and regular updating of training plans and ensure effective implementation and use of resources
- Review and modify primary and secondary job descriptions for warehouse and transportation departments.
- In consultation with Human Resources maintain positive labour relations by resolving grievances, discipline, employee concerns, etc., within the parameters of the collective agreement.
Facility & Equipment:
- Ensure compliance with industry, company, and sanitation standards, including making sure physical plant is free from hazards. Enhance sanitation standards and conduct self-audits.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, engineering, logistics or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a leadership role with full accountability for Profit & Loss, people development, customer relations and a proven track record of accomplishment, team building and growth.
- Must have industry experience specifically in a distribution environment.
- Experience in some or all the following: a high velocity/high-volume, food service, unionized, distribution or logistics environment is considered an asset.
- Experience with Engineered Standards a strong asset.
- Achieves positive results through strong process-orientation skills.
- High initiative, self-motivation, and strong leadership qualities
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong, interactive team player.
- Integrative thinker and excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- This position must pass a post-offer background.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
How to Apply: Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Martin Brower Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Martin Brower job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Martin Brower Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Martin Brower Jobs New Westminster Employment
Answer:- Martin Brower Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Martin Brower Needed?
Answer:- Martin Brower Recruiting for Operation Manager – MBC job Position.
- Which is the official Martin Brower Careers Portal?
Answer:- martinbrower.com is official Martin Brower Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Martin Brower Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Operation Manager – MBC job Position.
- How to Apply for Martin Brower Operation Manager – MBC job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.