Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver | Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator Employment Opportunity at Odlum Brown Careers Portal. Odlum Brown Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs. Check Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver, British Columbia Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Odlum Brown is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Odlum Brown then you can apply for Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver. The details of Odlum Brown Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Odlum Brown which One matching with your profile.
Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver | Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator Position available.
Odlum Brown now hiring for Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator Position for Vancouver, British Columbia Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver near me. Candidates those are interested to do Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia Location can apply for this Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator job Position. For this best jobs in Odlum Brown company/department office situated in Vancouver, British Columbia Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Odlum Brown Vancouver, British Columbia. Because Odlum Brown is providing approximately $ 46459.00 Per Year for the Position of Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator.
Details of Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver for Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator Position according to company’s official Odlum Brown Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver, British Columbia Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator
|Name of Recruitment
||Odlum Brown Recruiting
||approximately $ 46459.00 Per Year
||Vancouver, British Columbia
||Odlum Brown Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia
Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver in British Columbia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Odlum Brown
Name of the Vacant Position – Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator
Job Location – Vancouver, British Columbia
Salary – $ 46459.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
This year, Odlum Brown celebrates its 99th anniversary as an independent, employee-owned, full-service investment
firm. We are honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 23 consecutive years and
as one of Canada’s Most AdmiredTM Corporate Cultures.
CULTURE AND VALUES
We are very proud of the vibrant culture that we have built and sustained for many years. It’s the way we do things,
how we make decisions and what defines which behaviours work and don’t work – it’s what makes up our DNA.
Our values are the cornerstone of our culture, a set of principles that provide a compass for our actions and unify us
as a team.
We have skiers, mountain bikers, hockey players, runners, volleyball players, movie buffs, bookworms, animal lovers,
musicians, yogis, world travelers and every other variety of person you can imagine. You will work with really
interesting people and make great friends, too.
We are serious about supporting the communities where we live and work. In 2020, Odlum Brown was the recipient
of the Canada’s Volunteer Award in the Business Leader category for British Columbia and the North. This national
recognition by the Canadian government is the result of our team members’ actions and continued support for
various causes and organizations in our communities. We are committed in heart and mind to everything we do in
the community, and we work hard to inspire passion and fun while doing it.
Continuous learning matters. We are committed to providing career-long support for learning and growth.
We have an opportunity for a Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator to join our award-winning firm in
• Research and investigate income and corporate action reorganization events for tax reporting purposes
- High-volume data entry of Canadian and U.S. tax reporting information with accuracy
- Provide client service and administrative support to Investment Advisors and Assistants
- Deliver client service excellence by responding to inquiries accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed and service level agreements are met in a fast-paced,
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes for operational efficiencies and collaborate with team
members to document new and existing processes
- Engage in continuous learning and development to increase knowledge in tax
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of investment industry experience in Taxation, Client Services or similar function
- Diploma or equivalent education is an asset
- Proven experience of serving clients in a professional services environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and skilled at working efficiently and accurately
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize important and time-sensitive tasks
- Self-starter with solid work ethic; eager to learn and take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Familiarity with the investment industry or tax and accounting experience at other firms is an asset
Our team is growing, and we’ve got room for one more if you’re interested. If this sounds like the environment you’d
like to work in and you have the credentials and experience for this job, we invite you to submit a cover letter and
resume to [email protected] by August 26, 2022.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Full disclosure of any restrictions must be disclosed at the time
of expressing interest and supporting evidence provided prior to any potential offer of employment.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for taking the time to consider this opportunity. We will be in touch with
individuals whose profiles most closely match what’s needed to be successful in this role.
How to Apply: Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Odlum Brown Job Portal.
- Click British Columbia the Odlum Brown job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Odlum Brown Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click British Columbia the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click British Columbia the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Odlum Brown Jobs Vancouver Employment
Answer:- Odlum Brown Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Odlum Brown Needed?
Answer:- Odlum Brown Recruiting for Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator job Position.
- Which is the official Odlum Brown Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.odlumbrown.com is official Odlum Brown Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Odlum Brown Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator job Position.
- How to Apply for Odlum Brown Tax Reporting Data-Entry Administrator job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.