Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto | Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist Employment Opportunity at Ontario Nurses’ Association Careers Portal. Ontario Nurses’ Association Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
Ontario Nurses’ Association is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Ontario Nurses’ Association then you can apply for Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto. The details of Ontario Nurses’ Association Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Ontario Nurses’ Association which One matching with your profile.
Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto | Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist Position available.
Ontario Nurses’ Association now hiring for Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist job Position. For this best jobs in Ontario Nurses’ Association company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Ontario Nurses’ Association Toronto, ON. Because Ontario Nurses’ Association is providing approximately $ 100515.00 Per Year for the Position of Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist.
Details of Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto for Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist Position according to company’s official Ontario Nurses’ Association Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Ontario Nurses’ Association
||Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist
|Name of Recruitment
||Ontario Nurses’ Association Recruiting
||approximately $ 100515.00 Per Year
||Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs in Toronto, ON
Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Ontario Nurses’ Association
Name of the Vacant Position – Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 100515.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Location: TBD, ON Canada
Group/Grade: Bargaining Unit/Officer
Rate: $100,515.46 (start) – 120,477.92
Date: June 10, 2022
Founded in 1973, the Ontario Nurses’ Association (ONA) is a leading health-care union representing more than 68,000 registered nurses and health professionals and 18,000 nursing student affiliates working in Ontario hospitals, long-term care facilities, public health, community, clinics and industry. ONA is committed to the advancement of the social, economic and general welfare of its members providing labour relations services that include representation of members to ensure their rights under the collective agreement are protected and negotiating the best possible terms and conditions of employment. ONA advocates for the highest standards of health care for all Ontarians. Looking to the future, ONA will continue to provide proactive strategies to raise the awareness of the value (including economic and patient benefits) of RNs with all stakeholders.
ONA is seeking to hire a Labour Relations Officer (WSIB Appeals Specialist). This position reports to the Manager, Provincial Services and works within the boundaries of ONA’s governing and administrative policies, vision and strategic outcomes and team standards. The successful candidate will be responsible to meet the service delivery needs of membership by assessing WSIB files for merit and conducting appeals on behalf of ONA members.
This is what else you can expect from this dynamic role:
- Conduct WSIB appeals from the intent to appeal, through the investigation of the issues, writing submissions, and performing oral hearings, up to and including Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT).
- Effective case management which includes performing quality merit assessments, the identification of issues in dispute, early intervention strategies and opportunities, address competing priorities among files, maintain timelines, and advance files in a timely manner.
- Provide strategic advice to members regarding their appeal.
- Identify and communicate trends observed in workplace injuries among ONA members – as well as the appeals process – in the areas of health and safety, return to work and labour relations to the appropriate teams to ensure members’ rights are protected.
- Keep abreast of any WSIB/WSIAT and Ontario Human Rights Code legislative and policy changes that impact ONA members’ appeals.
- Achieve ONA’s position and maintain the collective and individual rights of members throughout the course of the appeals work.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to ONA achieving its goals/mandate.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will possess –
- Degree or diploma in Labour/Industrial Relations (or related field).
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience performing WSIB case work, along with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in adjudication and case/claims management based on interpretation of relevant statutes and principles, preferably in the WSIB environment.
- Paralegal license (Ontario) is considered an asset.
- A Registered Nurse designation, or other regulated health professional designation, is an asset (or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in written and oral appeal representation at WSIB (Operations/Appeals Services) and WSIAT.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in interpreting and applying relevant legislation (Labour Relations Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Ontario Human Rights Code and Workplace Safety and Insurance Act).
- Professional development related to WSIB and other impacting legislation.
- Project Management (PMP) certificate is an asset.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)/Mediation certificate/training is an asset.
The successful candidate must be able to travel, possess a valid driver’s license and have access to an automobile for business use.
Please note that this is an in-office position. The successful candidate must be willing to work in-office as well as travel as required.
All interested candidates may apply through ONA Jobs by June 24, 2022
All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
The Ontario Nurses’ Association is committed to employment and pay equity within its staff. Applications are encouraged from equity groups including individuals of Indigenous descent, racialized individuals, individuals with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ persons. We also provide accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in joining us. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply: Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Ontario Nurses’ Association Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Ontario Nurses’ Association job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Ontario Nurses’ Association Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Ontario Nurses’ Association Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- Ontario Nurses’ Association Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Ontario Nurses’ Association Needed?
Answer:- Ontario Nurses’ Association Recruiting for Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist job Position.
- Which is the official Ontario Nurses’ Association Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.ona.org is official Ontario Nurses’ Association Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Ontario Nurses’ Association Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist job Position.
- How to Apply for Ontario Nurses’ Association Labour Relations Officer – WSIB Appeals Specialist job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.