Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon | Brewery-accountant Employment Opportunity at Paddockwood Brewing Company Careers Portal. Paddockwood Brewing Company Saskatoon, SK Jobs. Check Saskatoon, SK Government Jobs for freshers. Saskatoon, SK Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Saskatoon, SK.
Paddockwood Brewing Company is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Paddockwood Brewing Company then you can apply for Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon. The details of Paddockwood Brewing Company Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Paddockwood Brewing Company which One matching with your profile.
Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon | Brewery-accountant Position available.
Paddockwood Brewing Company now hiring for Brewery-accountant Position for Saskatoon, SK Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon near me. Candidates those are interested to do Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon in Saskatoon, SK Location can apply for this Brewery-accountant job Position. For this best jobs in Paddockwood Brewing Company company/department office situated in Saskatoon, SK Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Paddockwood Brewing Company Saskatoon, SK. Because Paddockwood Brewing Company is providing approximately $ 20–22 an hour for the Position of Brewery-accountant.
Details of Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon for Brewery-accountant Position according to company’s official Paddockwood Brewing Company Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon, SK Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Paddockwood Brewing Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Paddockwood Brewing Company Recruiting
||approximately $ 20–22 an hour
||Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs in Saskatoon, SK
Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon in SK Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Paddockwood Brewing Company
Name of the Vacant Position – Brewery-accountant
Job Location – Saskatoon, SK
Salary – $ 20–22 an hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
We are Saskatchewan’s oldest craft brewery and we make great beer.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for great people to join our team. If you are interested in a diverse full time opportunity where you will be involved with all aspects of the Finance & Administrative activities, this may just be your dream job!
The Brewery Accountant is an enthusiastic, self-motivated, analytical, administrative-focused individual with a passion for the craft beer industry. You have a strong interest in craft beer and see yourself in future roles within the liquor and food production industry.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of accounting, administration, and beer production, complimented with industry specific study. Above all, the individual must have an appreciation for the dedication and discipline associated with the production of beer in a small brewery setting as well as a demonstrable passion for our brand with the confidence to express this to our customers.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Brewery Accountant is a key contributor to the continuous improvement of the brewery operations.
The Incumbent is responsible for the organization’s accounting operations including preparing accurate and timely monthly financial statements and reports, ensuring ERP data integrity, and managing the effective operation of brewery’s financial controls.
- Responsible for the full cycle accounting operations, including revenue recognition, inventory accounting, A/R, A/P, cash management, and cost accounting.
- Prepare adjusting entries & maintain reconciliations of bank accounts, inventory, prepaids, capital assets, accruals, and deferred revenue.
- Prepare and submit monthly returns for excise tax, levies, sales taxes, and SLGA Craft Producer reporting.
- Identify and solve data and transaction errors in invoicing and general ledger posting.
- Summarize and prepare costing calculations for inventory to allocate fixed and variable costs.
- Prepare and process payroll from timecard entry to general ledger posting using Ceridian.
- Verify inventory counts, manage inventory tracking and analyze inventory KPIs.
- Working with the Manager, Brewing & Innovation to ensure the impact on costs of any new products or product changes are fully understood, including working up estimated costs based on brewhouse recipes.
- Maintaining the stock item information database within the production and accounting systems to ensure finished goods & raw materials are kept up to date and costed correctly.
- Providing in depth analysis of production, stock, and other operational variances, and providing solutions to minimize cost were possible.
- Supporting the General Manager, Production Manager, and Assistant Brewer by providing financial analysis to enable informed decision making on anything involving costs or efficiency.
- Prepares and coordinates the preparation of a variety of monthly financial and regulatory reports.
- Assists with the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Working with the Production Manager and Assistant Brewer to procure all materials and supplies for the operation of the brewery.
- Assemble back-up for external auditors pertaining to annual year-end financial audit
- Ad-hoc project work as and when required.
- Assist in other areas of the brewery on an as-needed basis.
- Adhere to excellent standards of brewery hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures, as well as local, provincial, and federal regulations pertaining to alcohol service, safe food handling, health, and safety.
- Participate as a team member within the operation of the store and brewery.
- Continual self-development.
- A willingness to lift the occasional keg or flat of beer!
Qualification and Requirements:
- Experience gained in an organization or environment with a high degree of complexity and pace is essential.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, a CPA/CMA designation would be an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in full cycle accounting and financial analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel – advanced data analysis skills considered an asset.
- Thorough understanding and capability with QuickBooks.
- A background in businesses going through rapid growth is desirable.
- Highly developed cost accounting and operational finance skills.
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business.
- Adept working both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to workload.
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Not afraid to challenge current practices.
- Knowledge of beer manufacturing and packaging processes and best practices and standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Advance computer literacy.
- Saskatchewan Serve It Right certification.
- Standard office setting and environment.
- When assisting elsewhere in the brewery, working conditions range between hot, cold, noisy, and wet, as required.
- The Brewery Accountant is required to work primarily onsite though may be required to work from a home office on a periodic basis.
- This will be a salaried position with a 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday but may require the individual to be available for flexible working arrangement as required.
- The brewery operates on a Monday to Friday production cycle and will produce on Saturday depending on time of year and product demand.
- The Retail Store operates on a Monday to Saturday cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Please tell us why you are interested in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Accounting software: 3 years (preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-26
Expected start date: 2022-09-06
How to Apply: Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Paddockwood Brewing Company Job Portal.
- Click SK the Paddockwood Brewing Company job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Paddockwood Brewing Company Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click SK the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click SK the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Paddockwood Brewing Company Jobs Saskatoon Employment
Answer:- Paddockwood Brewing Company Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Paddockwood Brewing Company Needed?
Answer:- Paddockwood Brewing Company Recruiting for Brewery-accountant job Position.
- Which is the official Paddockwood Brewing Company Careers Portal?
Answer:- paddockwoodbrewing.com is official Paddockwood Brewing Company Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Paddockwood Brewing Company Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Brewery-accountant job Position.
- How to Apply for Paddockwood Brewing Company Brewery-accountant job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.