Peak Power Jobs Toronto | Market Operations Analyst Employment Opportunity at Peak Power Careers Portal. Peak Power Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
Peak Power is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Peak Power Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Peak Power then you can apply for Peak Power Jobs Toronto. The details of Peak Power Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Peak Power which One matching with your profile.
Peak Power Jobs Toronto | Market Operations Analyst Position available.
Peak Power now hiring for Market Operations Analyst Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Peak Power Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do Peak Power Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Market Operations Analyst job Position. For this best jobs in Peak Power company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Peak Power Toronto, ON. Because Peak Power is providing approximately $ 52,739 Per Year for the Position of Market Operations Analyst.
Details of Peak Power Jobs Toronto for Market Operations Analyst Position according to company’s official Peak Power Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Peak Power Jobs Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Market Operations Analyst
|Name of Recruitment
||Peak Power Recruiting
||approximately $52,739 Per Year
||Peak Power Jobs in Toronto, ON
Peak Power Jobs Toronto in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Peak Power
Name of the Vacant Position – Market Operations Analyst
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 52,739 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- While people dream of a better energy future, Peak Power is building it. Founded in 2015, Peak has developed a comprehensive software platform that alleviates strain on the electricity grid and drives value to owners of clean energy assets, buildings, and electric vehicles (EVs) through electricity markets. Our Synergy software platform optimizes the operation of distributed energy resources by forecasting and predicting the behavior of electricity markets.The OpportunityReporting to the Senior Manager – Asset Management and Market Operations, the Market Operations Analyst will be pivotal in driving the execution and delivery of day-to-day operations of Peak’s electric asset portfolio. You will interface with multiple Peak assets across ISO regions and leverage analytics to optimize and build scalable operations practices to support our growing energy storage business. You will leverage your understanding of Independent Systems Operator (ISO) electricity markets, energy storage, and power systems to develop and position Peak’s electric asset portfolio. So, if you are passionate about data analytics, and would like to apply your talents towards reducing the carbon intensity of the grid, then we’d like to hear from you!This work matters. Even a small change to optimize power utilization can significantly impact our customers, electrical grid, and environment. We’re building something that will have a lasting, positive impact.
Our new Market Operations Analyst will:
- Deliver. You have excellent time management, prioritization, and project management skills to ensure operational performance targets and project milestones are met or exceeded.
- Dispatch energy storage resources for wholesale revenues and behind-the-meter applications while coordinating with cross-departmental teams
- Supporting all aspects of registration, metering, data management, and maintenance of Peak’s clients and its assets in different energy markets and Demand Response programs
- Report. You will monitor and report on progress, methodically evaluate processes and systems to improve efficiency; and implement processes that provide transparency and tracking
- Track asset and corporate performance requirements in each ISO/Utility Program and prepare asset performance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create quantitative analysis and run advanced pricing and economic models (Excel/Python) to assess energy storage projects under a variety of use cases
- Collaborate. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to enable effective operations that require input, buy-in, and execution across multiple departments, as well as customer and stakeholder communications.
- Work with the Product and Software Development team to test, monitor, iterate, and automate asset operations tasks
- Support business development efforts through customer information analysis to assess the suitability of clients for available monetization and savings opportunities
- Grow. You are a critical thinker who can seize opportunities to create value towards Peak Power’s long-term vision for optimizing power utilization and energy storage. You will proactively identify opportunities to improve operational performance, efficiency, and scalability and contribute to Peak Power’s electric asset portfolio growth.
What you bring to Peak Power:
- The education. You have an undergraduate degree in Science, Engineering, Business, Economics, or a related field. A higher education degree or additional training in project management, data analysis, or operations is considered an asset.
- The experience. You have proven experience delivering success in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team coordination role. You have a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience with statistical techniques and concepts, data analysis using excel and python, or can demonstrate alternative knowledge that has prepared you for this role. Specific experience in the energy markets or electricity sectors/Demand Response is considered an asset.
- The drive and curiosity. You have a roll up your sleeves attitude and are motivated to solve problems and support team success. You are passionate about contributing to innovative solutions to climate change.
- The flexibility. You are flexible to adapt your activities as needed to support evolving team priorities in a rapidly changing business environment. Peak’s assets are live throughout the year, and work schedules may vary according to the changing operational needs. This position normally works a non-traditional work week.
(Note: During COVID-19, on-site interactions will be minimized where possible, and office-based tasks performed remotely.)
So why Peak Power?
We are focused on solving problems that impact energy markets both locally and around the world. We are a growth-stage clean technology company that has partnered with major names in real estate, electricity, and smart city spaces. To work with us is not only to work with an exciting company, but to also be on the cutting edge of the global transition to distributed, clean, and carbon-free energy.
Apply here or learn more about our company from our website or LinkedIn.
Peak Power is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply: Peak Power Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Peak Power Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Peak Power job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Peak Power Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Peak Power Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- Peak Power Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Peak Power Needed?
Answer:- Peak Power Recruiting for Market Operations Analyst job Position.
- Which is the official Peak Power Careers Portal?
Answer:- peakpowerenergy.com is official Peak Power Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Peak Power Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Market Operations Analyst job Position.
- How to Apply for Peak Power Market Operations Analyst job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.