ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener | Content Marketing Manager Employment Opportunity at ProNavigator Careers Portal. ProNavigator Kitchener, ON Jobs. Check Kitchener, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Kitchener, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Kitchener, ON.
ProNavigator is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with ProNavigator then you can apply for ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener. The details of ProNavigator Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in ProNavigator which One matching with your profile.
ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener | Content Marketing Manager Position available.
ProNavigator now hiring for Content Marketing Manager Position for Kitchener, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener near me. Candidates those are interested to do ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener in Kitchener, ON Location can apply for this Content Marketing Manager job Position. For this best jobs in ProNavigator company/department office situated in Kitchener, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in ProNavigator Kitchener, ON. Because ProNavigator is providing approximately $ 71750.00 Per Year for the Position of Content Marketing Manager.
Details of ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener for Content Marketing Manager Position according to company’s official ProNavigator Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Content Marketing Manager
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $ 71750.00 Per Year
||ProNavigator Jobs in Kitchener, ON
ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – ProNavigator
Name of the Vacant Position – Content Marketing Manager
Job Location – Kitchener, ON
Salary – $ 71750.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- ### Who is ProNavigator?ProNavigator is a venture-backed insurance technology company on an exciting growth path. We build software powered by machine learning and natural language processing that helps insurance companies boost their operational efficiency, improve team satisfaction, and win more clients. ProNavigator’s AI-powered all-in-one knowledge management system, is used by more than 125 insurance organizations to store, manage, and search business-critical information in a single source of truth.
At ProNavigator, we’re tackling and solving unique challenges. Every day is an exciting new opportunity to collaborate with colleagues as we build a leading-edge platform and support our clients to do their best work. Our culture is built on the values of openness, collaboration, empathy, hard work, creativity and high performance. We’re looking for new team members who will try new things, share their opinion, move fast, think creatively and have fun.
### What’s this role all about?
The Content Marketing Manager will be accountable for driving our content strategy from planning to execution. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our clients, our industry and our product to effectively develop and share compelling stories that communicate the importance of ProNavigator’s offering to current and prospective clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a content strategy and editorial calendar that showcases the power of insurance knowledge management, our solutions, and client successes, positioning us as the leader in knowledge management for insurance
- Identifying trends, industry issues, customer stories, and other topics where we can provide insight, advice, and thought leadership
- Collaborating on thoughtful and engaging marketing campaigns that drive new business, add-on/expansion, and partnership opportunities
- Building out our content asset repository, ensuring applicable and tailored positioning and stories for our target markets
- Contributing to the writing and creation of content assets, as well as working with in-house and customer SMEs to generate content
- Owning content distribution, including blog articles, case studies, white papers, research studies, newsletter, webinars, podcasts, and subsequently expanding those channels, securing new placements, and monitoring engagement
- Increasing web traffic and brand recognition through content creation and marketing
- Improving and enhancing deliverables based on data, metrics, and feedback
- Working collaboratively across Marketing, other departments, and a very hands-on management team
- Contributing to key marketing metrics and continually developing strategies to meet and exceed plans for company growth
### What do you need to be successful?
The experiences, skills and attributes we think are key to your success are listed below. If you’re excited about this role but don’t meet 100% of these qualifications, we still encourage you to apply – we know there is no match for hunger, curiosity and an ability to figure things out in an often-ambiguous environment.
- 3-5 years of content and/or marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment with experience in insurance or SaaS an asset
- Proven experience tailoring content for the various parts of the customer buying journey from education to close, and an understanding of how to integrate stories, benefits, and results effectively
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills with a natural storytelling ability supported by your knowledge of flow, entry points, hooks, and CTAs
- A collaborative approach to building relationships that can be leveraged to collect insights and stories from various subject matter experts, from our leadership team to customers to industry players
- A drive to take ownership of everything you do from start to finish and a goal-oriented mindset that drives you to deliver and achieve the KPIs and targets of your role
- Advanced organization and project management skills that allow you confidently and proactively manage deliverables and communicate status updates to leadership
- The “start-up life” is appealing to you – you’re excited by the prospect of working with a small team, getting to try your hand at new things, and seeing the real impact of your efforts
- Bonus points if you have:
- Email marketing and organic list-building experience
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
If you need accommodations during the hiring process, let us know at any time and we’ll make sure you’re set up for success.
### What’s in it for you?
We’re looking for the best of the best to join our team and in return, we invest in the things that are important to our team members including:
- 4 weeks of vacation for all employees to give you the time away from work you need
- Unlimited and flexible time off to help you rest and recover when you’re sick or to manage things that come up in your personal life
- Remote-first work environment that gives you the flexibility to work wherever you’re most productive
- $1,000 annual professional development budget so you can pursue growth in the areas related to your career goals
- Competitive total compensation package across salary, variable compensation and benefits
- A culture that focuses on collaboration, transparency and communication and that prioritizes employee feedback as we continue to make investments in our team
How to Apply: ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official ProNavigator Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the ProNavigator job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the ProNavigator Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for ProNavigator Jobs Kitchener Employment
Answer:- ProNavigator Hiring.
- Which Job Profile ProNavigator Needed?
Answer:- ProNavigator Recruiting for Content Marketing Manager job Position.
- Which is the official ProNavigator Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.pronavigator.ai is official ProNavigator Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this ProNavigator Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Content Marketing Manager job Position.
- How to Apply for ProNavigator Content Marketing Manager job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.