Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto | Collections Agent Employment Opportunity at Propel Holdings Careers Portal. Propel Holdings Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
Propel Holdings is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Propel Holdings then you can apply for Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto. The details of Propel Holdings Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Propel Holdings which One matching with your profile.
Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto | Collections Agent Position available.
Propel Holdings now hiring for Collections Agent Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Collections Agent job Position. For this best jobs in Propel Holdings company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Propel Holdings Toronto, ON. Because Propel Holdings is providing approximately $ 43699.00 per year for the Position of Collections Agent.
Details of Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto for Collections Agent Position according to company’s official Propel Holdings Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Propel Holdings Recruiting
||approximately $ 43699.00 per year
||Propel Holdings Jobs in Toronto, ON
Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Propel Holdings
Name of the Vacant Position – Collections Agent
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 43699.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Propel Holdings (TSX: PRL) (formerly MoneyKey) is an innovative, online fintech company, committed to credit inclusion by providing and facilitating fair, fast and transparent access to credit with exceptional service using its proprietary, industry-leading online platform. Through its operating brands, Propel is focused on providing access to credit to underserved consumers who struggle to access credit from mainstream credit providers. Propel is proud to have been able to facilitate access to credit for an increasing number of consumers, helping them move forward in their credit journeys.For over a decade, we have been able to provide our customers, our partners, and an ever-increasing number of consumers with financial technology solutions and products that they can count on.
Our amazing team has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent. We are innovative and have a dynamic workforce which has experienced incredible growth and success. Talent and hard work never go unnoticed, and we believe in succeeding together.
If you are the type of person who is motivated by commission and wants plenty of room and opportunity to grow, look no further! Propel is looking for bright and energetic Payment Solutions Advisors who are looking for a career in an exciting and fast paced environment. If you have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and are a self-starter, you are the candidate we’ve been looking for.
You picture yourself succeeding within a vibrant and entrepreneurial organization where your ideas will be heard, and where you will have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking team.
- Respond to inbound and outbound inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Use multiple web-based applications for investigation and verification
- Answer customer questions
- Cure & rehabilitate customer accounts in arrears
- Communicate the appropriate course of action to clients in a kind and professional manner
- Build customer confidence in the services offered by the company
- Complete follow-up calls on non-responsive accounts
- Work as a team to achieve group and individual goals
- Strong work ethic with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle a large volume of calls, while maintaining a professional and personable approach
- Excellent communication skills — Spanish skills are an advantage
- Previous call center/collections experience is not required but considered an asset
- Available to work Tues-Fri 1-9 pm and Sat 10am-6pm (with potential to move to 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Benefits to Joining Propel
- Growth and opportunity – we pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Incredible company culture
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Comprehensive vacation package
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group RRSP program
- Support for new parents
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
Please note: Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using “Teams”.
As restrictions change, we, continue to monitor and follow all provincial and federal public health guidelines. Our commitment to ensuring the safety and health of our employees and candidates remains a top priority. We will continue to offer flexible working arrangements that include working remotely or “in-office” with proper safety and health measures in place.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please specify your requirements when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, family status, national origin, age, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible language requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 2022-06-29
Expected start date: 2022-07-05
How to Apply: Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Propel Holdings Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Propel Holdings job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Propel Holdings Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Propel Holdings Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- Propel Holdings Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Propel Holdings Needed?
Answer:- Propel Holdings Recruiting for Collections Agent job Position.
- Which is the official Propel Holdings Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.propelholdings.com is official Propel Holdings Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Propel Holdings Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Collections Agent job Position.
- How to Apply for Propel Holdings Collections Agent job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.