Relais & Châteaux Jobs | Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn Employment Opportunity at Relais & Châteaux Careers Portal. Relais & Châteaux Tofino, BC Jobs. Check Tofino, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Tofino, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Tofino, BC.
Relais & Châteaux is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Relais & Châteaux Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Relais & Châteaux then you can apply for Relais & Châteaux Jobs. The details of Relais & Châteaux Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Relais & Châteaux which One matching with your profile.
Relais & Châteaux Jobs | Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn Position available.
Relais & Châteaux now hiring for Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn Position for Tofino, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Relais & Châteaux Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Relais & Châteaux jobs in Tofino, BC Location can apply for this Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn job Position. For this best jobs in Relais & Châteaux company/department office situated in Tofino, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Relais & Châteaux Tofino, BC. Because Relais & Châteaux is providing approximately $ 30649.00 per year for the Position of Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn .
Details of Relais & Châteaux Jobs for Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn Position according to company’s official Relais & Châteaux Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Relais & Châteaux jobs Tofino, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Relais & Châteaux
||Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn
|Name of Recruitment
||Relais & Châteaux Recruiting
||approximately $30649.00 per year
||Relais & Châteaux Jobs in Tofino, BC
Relais & Châteaux Jobs in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Relais & Châteaux
Name of the Vacant Position – Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn
Job Location – Tofino, BC
Salary – $ 30649.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Working at the Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Châteaux property, means experiencing a lifestyle beyond the ordinary and collaborating with a team of passionate, trained professionals focused on delivering the highest standards in hospitality. As a small and dedicated team, every role plays an integral part in creating and delivering extraordinary guest experiences. Achieving the highest service levels attainable requires an engaging and supportive work environment, which is why we pride ourselves on fostering skill development and advancement opportunities. Your Relais & Châteaux experience is a hallmark of service excellence that is recognized and valued around the world.
Be a part of our belief in stewardship of our community and environment. Perched on nature’s edge, we have easy access to remote beaches, year-round hiking, surfing and fishing, and a thriving arts community.
The Wickaninnish Inn offers year-round working schedules and temporary shared staff housing opportunities for those who qualify, giving you ample time to get out and explore and participate in community events. Join us for your adventure where friendships are forged and acquired skills last a lifetime.
Join our Front Office Team as a Valet, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel. Valets work with our Chef Concierge, in assisting our guests and ensuring their experience at the Wickaninnish Inn is all it can be. Valets are responsible for greeting each and every guest upon arrival, operating our shuttle and introducing guests to the Guest Services Representative Team for Check-in.
Financial Commitment Incentive available.
Please note, some duties of this position may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish employees
- Clear, effective radio communication
- Ability to work AM and PM shifts
- Ability to work outdoors, standing for long periods of time
- Sound judgement and ability to work alone
- A professional and groomed appearance is required
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends
- Be familiar with services and activities offered in Tofino, Ucluelet and Vancouver Island
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to carry and transfer up to 40lbs
- Ability to drive both standard/manual and automatic vehicles
- Desire and ability to “sweat the small stuff”
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- A mutual understanding of your employment duration will be determined during your interview
- As a term of employment, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
When you work at the Wickaninnish Inn, you’re part of a family-owned property with roots in Tofino since the 1950s. We have strong growth opportunities and, if possible, always hire from within first when promotions are available. We want to see our staff thrive; which is why, alongside the following benefits, we want to support them as members of our community outside of their professional roles. We sponsor many local events and offer opportunities for staff to put paid hours towards volunteering efforts. We have a number of interest committees — Sustainability Committee, Staff Committee and Health and Safety Committee—where team members have a direct impact and influence the way we operate. Lastly, working under the Relais & Châteaux banner enables staff to move on to amazing properties throughout the world if they are interested in pursuing interests and careers outside of Tofino.
A good relationship is built upon mutual and reciprocal appreciation. We value the time and experience you bring to your work; here are some of the benefits and privileges you’ll have access to alongside your experience at the Inn: Employment Benefits
By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.
How to Apply: Relais & Châteaux Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Relais & Châteaux Job Portal.
- Click BC the Relais & Châteaux job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Relais & Châteaux Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Relais & Châteaux Jobs Employment
Answer:- Relais & Châteaux Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Relais & Châteaux Needed?
Answer:- Relais & Châteaux Recruiting for Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn job Position.
- Which is the official Relais & Châteaux Careers Portal?
Answer:- career.relaischateaux.com is official Relais & Châteaux Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Relais & Châteaux Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn job Position.
- How to Apply for Relais & Châteaux Valet – The Wickaninnish Inn job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.