RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton | Head Housekeeper Employment Opportunity at RockRidge Canyon Careers Portal. RockRidge Canyon Princeton, BC Jobs. Check Princeton, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Princeton, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Princeton, BC.
RockRidge Canyon is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with RockRidge Canyon then you can apply for RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton. The details of RockRidge Canyon Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in RockRidge Canyon which One matching with your profile.
RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton | Head Housekeeper Position available.
RockRidge Canyon now hiring for Head Housekeeper Position for Princeton, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton near me. Candidates those are interested to do RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton in Princeton, BC Location can apply for this Head Housekeeper job Position. For this best jobs in RockRidge Canyon company/department office situated in Princeton, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in RockRidge Canyon Princeton, BC. Because RockRidge Canyon is providing approximately $ 38324.00 Per Year for the Position of Head Housekeeper.
Details of RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton for Head Housekeeper Position according to company’s official RockRidge Canyon Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||RockRidge Canyon Recruiting
||approximately $ 38324.00 Per Year
||RockRidge Canyon Jobs in Princeton, BC
RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – RockRidge Canyon
Name of the Vacant Position – Head Housekeeper
Job Location – Princeton, BC
Salary – $ 38324.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Full Job Description
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Model Christ in word, deed and actions.
- Model and promote Young Life’s mission, core values, and strategic plan.
- Provide spiritual leadership to direct reports and volunteers.
- Pray for kids, Young Life volunteers, and fellow Young Life staff. Ensure that all ministry at RockRidge Canyon is designed and carried out with a dependence on prayer that flows from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Provide an atmosphere where growth in Christ can happen for the volunteers and staff in the Housekeeping Department.
Supervision and Training
- Provide training for Housekeepers, Interns and volunteers
- Assist with the supervision of the Housekeepers, and Interns and volunteers assigned to the Housekeeping Department, including schedule of duties and coordination of cleaning efforts.
- Personally inspect all camper dorm hallways, bathrooms, porches, lounges and walkways.
- Periodically check dorm cleaning supply closets for neatness, adequacy of supplies and proper labeling of containers.
- Inspect public areas and bathrooms daily for detail cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Work with maintenance in the upkeep of any equipment used by housekeepers.
- Complete housekeeping work as required to maintain camp excellence.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Convey a sense of Christ-like hospitality and concern for guests and staff and respond to the unexpected needs of our guests in a prompt and professional manner.
- All staff members are expected to represent Young Life positively and professionally within the community and be able to work with and minister to the volunteer high school and college age young people who serve at RockRidge Canyon.
- Be available to help other departments at the discretion of the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a friendly, professional manner to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Observe and report unsafe work conditions to the relevant manager.
- Operate property vehicles safely (respect all signage, including speed limits and parking).
- Provide positive, professional and effective leadership for staff, volunteers, casual employees and interns.
- Assist with training and supervision of volunteers and employees as directed, ensuring they understand their responsibilities, safety concerns and performance standards.
- Relate to all property staff in a professional way that enhances the total flow of camp operations.
- Lead by example by coordinating with other property staff to ensure that tasks are being performed up to standards, in proper priority, in a timely manner and in harmony with the rest of camp operations.
- Maintain appropriate personal boundaries with other property staff, volunteers and guests.
Team Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model open communication and work collaboratively with the Young Life field and property staff team, for the good of the organization, in support of Young Life’s mission, core values and strategic plan.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with property staff, volunteers and guests.
o Lead by example in cooperating with all other departments on the property to operate as a team and produce a well-functioning body.
o Relate to all property staff in a professional way that enhances the total flow of camp operations.
o Coordinate with other property staff to ensure that tasks are being performed up to standards, in proper priority, in a timely manner and in harmony with the rest of the camp operations.
- Attend staff meetings, staff conferences, and prayer days.
- Nourish a truthful, accountable, forgiving, joyful, and healthy work culture.
Personal and Professional Development
- Pursue opportunities to learn through books, podcasts, courses, etc.
Job Requirements/Qualifications:RockRidge Canyon is a non-profit Christian organization which has as its primary purpose the promotion of the interests and welfare of those who wish to share in the Christian Experience. As such, you must have a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as a condition of employment. Involvement in a local church is expected. You must be able to give spiritual leadership to volunteers and interns and subscribe to our statement of faith.
Education and Experience
- High school education with the ability to read and write English proficiently.
- Housekeeping experience in a large hotel or camp environment is an asset.
- Solid knowledge, understanding and experience in Young Life or other youth ministry is preferred.
- Experience in not-for-profit or public organization is an asset.
- Strong ethical, Christ-like character.
- Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness to schedule changes and requests from guests.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and direct a variety of Property Staff, Interns and volunteers.
- Model responsible work habits, effective servant-leadership and stewardship.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to manage conflicting priorities, effectively plan work, and meet deadlines in a high demand environment.
- Good Emotional Intelligence competencies, including interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong relationship building skills. Strong communication skills. Diplomatic and tactful.
- RockRidge Canyon is a non-profit Christian organization that has as its primary purpose the promotion of the interests and welfare of those who wish to share in the Christian experience. As such, you must have a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as a condition of employment.
- Proven ability to provide effective spiritual leadership.
- Natural leadership abilities and confidence. Able to guide, supervise, and motivate staff and volunteers.
- Results oriented coupled with ability to work with a diverse team. Able to patiently work under pressure.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Windows based operating environment and MS Office suite required.
- Must be willing to relocate to Princeton, BC.
- Current clean criminal record check, including vulnerable sector search required.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract required.
- Occupational First Aid Level 1/ CPR-C / AED required or obtained within first three months of employment.
- SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality
- Foundations of Workplace Safety (includes WHMIS)
Job Application Process:Apply online with cover letter and resume at https://rockridgecanyon.com/careers/
How to Apply: RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official RockRidge Canyon Job Portal.
- Click BC the RockRidge Canyon job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the RockRidge Canyon Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for RockRidge Canyon Jobs Princeton Employment
Answer:- RockRidge Canyon Hiring.
- Which Job Profile RockRidge Canyon Needed?
Answer:- RockRidge Canyon Recruiting for Head Housekeeper job Position.
- Which is the official RockRidge Canyon Careers Portal?
Answer:- rockridgecanyon.com is official RockRidge Canyon Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this RockRidge Canyon Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Head Housekeeper job Position.
- How to Apply for RockRidge Canyon Head Housekeeper job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.