Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo | Mining Engineer Employment Opportunity at Suncor Energy Services Careers Portal. Suncor Energy Services Wood Buffalo, AB Jobs. Check Wood Buffalo, AB Government Jobs for freshers. Wood Buffalo, AB Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Wood Buffalo, AB.
Suncor Energy Services is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Suncor Energy Services then you can apply for Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo. The details of Suncor Energy Services Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Suncor Energy Services which One matching with your profile.
Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo | Mining Engineer Position available.
Suncor Energy Services now hiring for Mining Engineer Position for Wood Buffalo, AB Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo near me. Candidates those are interested to do Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo in Wood Buffalo, AB Location can apply for this Mining Engineer job Position. For this best jobs in Suncor Energy Services company/department office situated in Wood Buffalo, AB Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Suncor Energy Services Wood Buffalo, AB. Because Suncor Energy Services is providing approximately $ 86345.00 Per Year for the Position of Mining Engineer.
Details of Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo for Mining Engineer Position according to company’s official Suncor Energy Services Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo, AB Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Suncor Energy Services
|Name of Recruitment
||Suncor Energy Services Recruiting
||approximately $ 86345.00 Per Year
||Wood Buffalo, AB
||Suncor Energy Services Jobs in Wood Buffalo, AB
Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo in AB Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Suncor Energy Services
Name of the Vacant Position – Mining Engineer
Job Location – Wood Buffalo, AB
Salary – $ 86345.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can use your mine or tailings planning experience to help in translating strategic, long-range plans into executable, operational mine plans at our newest Fort Hills mine site? If so, we are looking for a go-getter who follows processes and demonstrates strong communication skills to join our medium range mine planning team. Reporting to the Manager, Mid-Range Mine Planning, you will be responsible for providing specialized engineering and planning knowledge and apply it to complex issues and problems related to mine development, planning and design.You will use your expertise to:
- Lead the development and optimization of medium range (1-5 years) mine plans
- Develop project scopes, business cases and designs to support mining operations
- Provide strong people development with mentoring skills of junior staff
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with various technical, project and operational groups to ensure alignment on inputs, constraints and interdependencies between all stakeholders is achieved
- Assess operational planning opportunities, risks and apply appropriate sensitivity analysis to quantify
- Benchmark and analyze operational performance
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- At least 7 years of mining engineering/planning, mine operations and/or mine projects experience
- An undergraduate Engineering degree in Mining or Geological
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- A multidisciplinary background in mining, reclamation, geotechnical / geological engineering, and tailings planning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex issues
- Well-developed communication skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary, integrated team environment
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
- Oilsands mine planning experience or large-scale open pit mine planning experience
- Knowledge of CAD, Mine Planning and/or Scheduling software such as Minescape, Vulcan and XPAC/OSS
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with others at various levels within the organization
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W. with the expectation of occasional site visits (one trip per month)
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Depending on the nature of the role, we have implemented a Hybrid Work Model to provide our employees with a combination of office-based work and ‘work from home’ flexibility. To learn more, speak to your recruiter
- Future career development may require site-based, Fly in Fly out schedules
- We have numerous Employee Inclusion Networks who work together to help foster an inclusive and respectful culture and drive positive change at Suncor. Current networks include both Workplace Inclusion Networks (focusing on inclusion and respect for all), and identity-focused networks (focusing on building community and a sense of belonging and allyship for different groups)
- Suncor is aware that some job seekers have received false employment offers from an individual or organization posing as Suncor. All recruiting is conducted through our Careers site, your resume needs to be submitted to this site if you would like to be considered for a role. To learn more about false recruiting offers, click here.
- We require qualified and safety-focused employees for business-critical roles that maintain our commitment to operational excellence and reliable operations. We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation
- Suncor encourages everyone to do their part and support global efforts to limit the impact of COVID-19 with good hygiene practices, physical distancing, and with care and consideration for the people around you. For more information on how we’re responding to COVID-19, click here. #StrongerTogether
We are Canada’s leading integrated energy company with a business portfolio that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else – if it isn’t safe, we don’t do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on sustainability mean tremendous potential for the future. Learn about our purpose and values.
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Stay connected to us:
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job postings and news
- Visit our Report on Sustainability to see our progress on a number of environmental, social and economic topics and what we’re doing to position our company for the future
- Join our Talent Community and sign up to receive customized job alerts
- Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see what we’re doing in the communities we live and work in
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request. Check out our social goal to learn how we are working to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
How to Apply: Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Suncor Energy Services Job Portal.
- Click AB the Suncor Energy Services job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Suncor Energy Services Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click AB the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click AB the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Suncor Energy Services Jobs Wood Buffalo Employment
Answer:- Suncor Energy Services Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Suncor Energy Services Needed?
Answer:- Suncor Energy Services Recruiting for Mining Engineer job Position.
- Which is the official Suncor Energy Services Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.suncor.com is official Suncor Energy Services Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Suncor Energy Services Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Mining Engineer job Position.
- How to Apply for Suncor Energy Services Mining Engineer job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.