Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon | Business Analyst Employment Opportunity at Sunrise Credit Union Careers Portal. Sunrise Credit Union Brandon, MB Jobs. Check Brandon, MB Government Jobs for freshers. Brandon, MB Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Brandon, MB.
Sunrise Credit Union is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Sunrise Credit Union then you can apply for Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon. The details of Sunrise Credit Union Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Sunrise Credit Union which One matching with your profile.
Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon | Business Analyst Position available.
Sunrise Credit Union now hiring for Business Analyst Position for Brandon, MB Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon near me. Candidates those are interested to do Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon in Brandon, MB Location can apply for this Business Analyst job Position. For this best jobs in Sunrise Credit Union company/department office situated in Brandon, MB Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Sunrise Credit Union Brandon, MB. Because Sunrise Credit Union is providing approximately $ 78098.00 Per Year for the Position of Business Analyst.
Details of Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon for Business Analyst Position according to company’s official Sunrise Credit Union Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon, MB Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Sunrise Credit Union
|Name of Recruitment
||Sunrise Credit Union Recruiting
||approximately $78098.00 Per Year
||Sunrise Credit Union Jobs in Brandon, MB
Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Sunrise Credit Union
Name of the Vacant Position – Business Analyst
Job Location – Brandon, MB
Salary – $ 78098.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
The Business Analyst collaborates cross-functionally to identify requirements and support projects that enhance Sunrise Credit Union’s ability to deliver exceptional service and solutions for members. This includes working with internal stakeholders and external partners to understand business requirements, clearly documenting and communicating these needs to technology partners, and supporting the identification of project issues and risks. The Business Analyst will consistently apply teamwork and leverage technology to solve business challenges.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, create functional specifications, provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines on deliverables as per Project Plans.
- Support analysis and documentation efforts related to story maps, user stories, business requirement documents, use cases, requirements management plans, requirements traceability, etc.
- Understand all aspects of configuration and technical capabilities of systems being implemented through project initiatives.
- Take steps to mitigate risks associated with major projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant changes in business processes.
- Guide teams in translating requirements into system configurations, identifying where custom development/integration may be required.
- Create User Acceptance Testing scripts to test any completed internal or external projects.
- Participate in project planning and administration. This includes creating metrics, progress reports, client briefings, presentations, deliverables, and recommendation documents.
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems/applications as the need arises.
- Oversee and perform system and user administration as required, including periodic updates, user support and diagnosis/resolution of end user issues.
- Monitor, document and maintain user licenses/authorities for all mandated systems.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, workflows and/or member requirements to design and build solutions.
- Identify problems, analyze situations, link information to strategic direction, reach conclusions, and recommend action in relation to department plans.
- Maintain current and relevant knowledge of industry trends and technology solutions available for consideration
Over workflow – Complies with established policies and procedures maintaining a close working relationship with staff in other departments.
Over resources – Authority over assigned equipment and software.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Post Secondary education preferred.
- Project Management certification would be an asset.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years related job experience
- Strong understanding of Credit Union principles, products and services, and business operations
- Experience with business planning, and ability to link initiatives to strategic direction
- Knowledge and awareness of evolving trends in financial services technology
- Understanding of computer technology and systems development, and the ability to translate technology to multiple stakeholders; demonstrates a passion for leveraging technology to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Analytical skills, business analysis, and an aptitude for process development and improvement
- Demonstrated facilitation and relationship building skills, and the ability to influence at all levels
- Solid written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
How to Apply: Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Sunrise Credit Union Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Sunrise Credit Union job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Sunrise Credit Union Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Sunrise Credit Union Jobs Brandon Employment
Answer:- Sunrise Credit Union Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Sunrise Credit Union Needed?
Answer:- Sunrise Credit Union Recruiting for Business Analyst job Position.
- Which is the official Sunrise Credit Union Careers Portal?
Answer:- sunrisecu.mb.ca is official Sunrise Credit Union Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Sunrise Credit Union Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Business Analyst job Position.
- How to Apply for Sunrise Credit Union Business Analyst job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.