Thales Group Jobs Burlington | Logistics Clerk Employment Opportunity at Thales Group Careers Portal. Thales Group Burlington, ON Jobs. Check Burlington, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Burlington, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Burlington, ON.
Thales Group is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Thales Group Jobs Burlington opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Thales Group then you can apply for Thales Group Jobs Burlington. The details of Thales Group Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Thales Group which One matching with your profile.
Thales Group Jobs Burlington | Logistics Clerk Position available.
Thales Group now hiring for Logistics Clerk Position for Burlington, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Thales Group Jobs Burlington near me. Candidates those are interested to do Thales Group Jobs Burlington in Burlington, ON Location can apply for this Logistics Clerk job Position. For this best jobs in Thales Group company/department office situated in Burlington, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Thales Group Burlington, ON. Because Thales Group is providing approximately $ 34892.00 per year for the Position of Logistics Clerk.
Details of Thales Group Jobs Burlington for Logistics Clerk Position according to company’s official Thales Group Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Thales Group Jobs Burlington Burlington, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Thales Group Recruiting
||approximately $34892.00 per year
||Thales Group Jobs in Burlington, ON
Thales Group Jobs Burlington in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Healthcare of Ontario pension Plan
Name of the Vacant Position – Logistics Clerk
Job Location – Burlington, ON
Salary – $ 34892.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- Location: Burlington, Canada
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales DIS USA, Inc. is looking for an Logistics Clerk to be a part of the Logistics team located in Burlington, CA. The Logistics Clerk will function as a contributing member of Logistics team to perform various duties, such as receiving, storing and shipping goods or raw materials, maintaining associated records and generating necessary paperwork and electronic files in accordance with required procedures, to the highest standards of accuracy and security in an HSE, security and WCE conscientious environment.
- Inspect, receive and store incoming materials (cards, collateral and supplies) in the designated areas safely and securely and following logistics and quality procedures;
- Follow security procedures when receiving and shipping goods;
- Accurately perform necessary inventory transactions for cards and collateral in ERP system;
- Control access to the vaults and ensure a timely and accurate service is provided to other departments, following vault security guidelines and procedures;
- Perform daily mailing duties, securely handle electronic mailing lists; sort, label, pack, track, and trace mail as well as to generate hard and soft documents; and to follow dispatching documents related to the type of portfolio been processed;
- Investigate and resolve any shipping/mailing/receiving and /or card issuing issues and bring them to management attention when appropriate;
- Perform daily Inventory Management activities with cards and collateral;
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment as needed safely;
- Promote team harmony, help work towards High-Performance team status, and achievement of the levels of empowerment;
- Participate in and support team in all HSE, security and 5S culture and procedures;
- Report all unsafe acts and conditions and security violations. Participate in all scheduled HSE and security training;
- Other duties as necessary to meet specified plant objectives.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school equivalent or higher with good math skills;
- Working knowledge of computers (familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus and not a hard requirement.
- Strong work ethics, sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Comfortable working with numbers and detail-oriented;
- Organized and have a sense of urgency;
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- A mature attitude and a strong work ethic are essential;
- Prior experience working in a team environment is a plus;
- Ability to work without constant supervision;
- High School Diploma and above.
- Ability to handle material handling equipment and operate a forklift(the candidate will be trained);
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs boxes daily.
Thales is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Thales is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the interview process. Applicants selected for an interview who require accommodation are asked to advise accordingly upon the invitation for an interview. We will work with you to meet your needs. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
How to Apply: Thales Group Jobs Burlington Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Thales Group Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the Thales Group job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Thales Group Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Thales Group Jobs Burlington Employment
Answer:- Thales Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Thales Group Needed?
Answer:- Thales Group Recruiting for Logistics Clerk job Position.
- Which is the official Thales Group Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.thalesgroup.com is official Thales Group Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Thales Group Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Logistics Clerk job Position.
- How to Apply for Thales Group Logistics Clerk job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.