The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon | Front of House Manager Employment Opportunity at The Pig & Pantry Careers Portal. The Pig & Pantry Saskatoon, SK Jobs. Check Saskatoon, SK Government Jobs for freshers. Saskatoon, SK Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Saskatoon, SK.
The Pig & Pantry is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with The Pig & Pantry then you can apply for The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon. The details of The Pig & Pantry Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in The Pig & Pantry which One matching with your profile.
The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon | Front of House Manager Position available.
The Pig & Pantry now hiring for Front of House Manager Position for Saskatoon, SK Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon near me. Candidates those are interested to do The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon in Saskatoon, SK Location can apply for this Front of House Manager job Position. For this best jobs in The Pig & Pantry company/department office situated in Saskatoon, SK Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in The Pig & Pantry Saskatoon, SK. Because The Pig & Pantry is providing approximately $ 14-16 per hour for the Position of Front of House Manager.
Details of The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon for Front of House Manager Position according to company’s official The Pig & Pantry Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon, SK Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||The Pig & Pantry
||Front of House Manager
|Name of Recruitment
||The Pig & Pantry Recruiting
||approximately $ 14-16 per hour
||The Pig & Pantry Jobs in Saskatoon, SK
The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon in SK Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – The Pig & Pantry
Name of the Vacant Position – Front of House Manager
Job Location – Saskatoon, SK
Salary – $ 14-16 per hour
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- At The Pig & Pantry, you’ll go far.
The Pig & Pantry is one of Canada’s largest transportation companies, serving top brands across North America. We got our start hauling potatoes in 1950, and now we have a team of more than 8,000 employees, drivers and owner operators.We believe our people are our greatest strength – and we treat them like family. For over a decade, we’ve been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and we have been named a Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation every year since 2018. Our industry recognition is a testament to the family values we share with our parent company, McCain Foods Limited.Front of House Manager
Saskatoon, SKThe Front of House Manager is responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining approved customer and vendor accounts. Working collaboratively with both internal and external customers, your responsibility is to ensure that customer, vendor, and broker account creation and updates are completed in a timely manner, while maintaining data integrity. This position is all about consistency, accuracy and compliance to master data requirements.
How You’ll Help:
- Create customer and vendors within multiple systems based on information received from Accounts Payable, Credit Assessment, Sales, and customers
- Accurately update master data in a consistent manner according to guidelines and procedures provided by the Finance Shared Services group
- Taking corrective action based on audit results
- Escalate issues to Master Data Lead
- Responsible to meet expectations as set out in the Shared Services Service Level Agreement
- Other related duties as may be required
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business administration, accounting or related field
- A suitable combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience in a finance role, preferably in the transportation industry
- Data entry experience required
- Strong MS Suite skills; Outlook, Excel & Word; must possess the aptitude for learning new programs; AS400 – an asset; ability to learn new programs/platforms
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to escalate data integrity concerns appropriately
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced setting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment; appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others to meet customer expectation.
To apply, visit the Careers page on our website at dayross.com.
The Pig & Pantry is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, visitors, vendors, customers, and other members of our communities. In line with our culture and values, we believe that being vaccinated is the most effective way to protect each other. It is therefore a requirement that the successful candidate for this role be fully vaccinated and have completed the mandatory incubation period prior to the candidate’s start date with The Pig & Pantry.
The Pig & Pantry is committed to applying the foregoing in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. The Company will review all requests for reasonable accommodation based on a protected ground on a case-by-case basis, and such accommodations will be granted where they do not cause The Pig & Pantry undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Please note that the successful candidate will be asked to provide reference and criminal background checks prior to employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a federally regulated employer, The Pig & Pantry fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
How to Apply: The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official The Pig & Pantry Job Portal.
- Click SK the The Pig & Pantry job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the The Pig & Pantry Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click SK the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click SK the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for The Pig & Pantry Jobs Saskatoon Employment
Answer:- The Pig & Pantry Hiring.
- Which Job Profile The Pig & Pantry Needed?
Answer:- The Pig & Pantry Recruiting for Front of House Manager job Position.
- Which is the official The Pig & Pantry Careers Portal?
Answer:- pigandpantry.com is official The Pig & Pantry Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this The Pig & Pantry Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Front of House Manager job Position.
- How to Apply for The Pig & Pantry Front of House Manager job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.