Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops | Director, Brand + Marketing Employment Opportunity at Tourism Kamloops Careers Portal. Tourism Kamloops Kamloops, BC Jobs. Check Kamloops, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Kamloops, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Kamloops, BC.
Tourism Kamloops is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Tourism Kamloops then you can apply for Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops. The details of Tourism Kamloops Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Tourism Kamloops which One matching with your profile.
Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops | Director, Brand + Marketing Position available.
Tourism Kamloops now hiring for Director, Brand + Marketing Position for Kamloops, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops near me. Candidates those are interested to do Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops in Kamloops, BC Location can apply for this Director, Brand + Marketing job Position. For this best jobs in Tourism Kamloops company/department office situated in Kamloops, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Tourism Kamloops Kamloops, BC. Because Tourism Kamloops is providing approximately $ 80000–100000 Per Year for the Position of Director, Brand + Marketing.
Details of Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops for Director, Brand + Marketing Position according to company’s official Tourism Kamloops Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Director, Brand + Marketing
|Name of Recruitment
||Tourism Kamloops Recruiting
||approximately $ 80000–100000 Per Year
||Tourism Kamloops Jobs in Kamloops, BC
Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Tourism Kamloops
Name of the Vacant Position – Director, Brand + Marketing
Job Location – Kamloops, BC
Salary – $ 80000–100000 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Director, Brand & Marketing
Who We Are
As destination marketers, we know that the tourism industry is a constantly evolving, dynamic and exciting environment. We also know that travel consumers are more in control of their travel decision making than ever before.
We want our visitors to be excited about a Boldly Unscripted adventure in Kamloops. In Kamloops, real places and rough edges are embraced as a sign of memories well-made, and adventures well played. Whether you’ve got fun between your legs on your bike, birdie (or bogey) your way across some of Canada’s most beautiful golf courses, or hike and taste wine at new heights, Kamloops has what explorers crave.
Kamloops’ accommodation partners, attractions, events, and businesses are driven by tourism success. Our team and organization are here to ensure our stakeholders, partners and community have the tools and resources to produce top-notch visitor experiences. We are destination champions and passionate ambassadors…and most importantly we are a super cool, super fun, always innovating, always creating, never afraid to challenge the norm kind of team.
Who You Are
You are an experienced marketing professional with a passion for leading creative and innovative marketing. You employ technology to inspire and influence the consumer journey. You know how to confidently and impactfully digest, simplify, and relay information to a broad range of stakeholders. You are data driven by nature and are proficient in interpreting data, making informed decisions, and backing up your decisions when needed. As a key member of Tourism Kamloops’ leadership team, you design and implement long and short-term marketing strategies and inspire creativity and enthusiasm across the organization and among key stakeholders. You will support an inclusive, hands-on, collaborative group that connects people with unforgettable tourism experiences. You’ll always be learning, and there’s a good chance your co-workers will inspire you to try a new outdoor activity. You are open to adventure…all the kinds you can imagine…and are motivated to make a difference for our industry, for our community, for our team and for our organization.
As Director, Brand & Marketing, you’re responsible for promoting Kamloops as an attractive tourism destination while elevating our visitor’s experience and honoring the Tourism Kamloops brand. This role is key to achieving the organization’s five-year strategic plan, through leadership of the unbelievably rad Brand & Marketing team, and related cross-functional teamwork. You’ll be accountable for the creation of visitor-centric marketing programs and leveraging owned, earned, and paid media to increase market awareness and attract visitors.
- Drive the marketing function with modern, creative, and custom initiatives to ultimately help drive visitation, room nights, and tourism revenues in our
- Create a competitive marketing strategy and roadmap utilizing market research and analytics including market segmentation, market trends, customer verticals, and competitive analysis
- Roll up your sleeves as needed to execute the strategic plan. Develop and manage marketing budgets and resources and identify the strengths of team members to meet deadlines
- Grow destination visitation leveraging digital media and compelling communications to increase awareness, engage audiences, and drive traffic
- Oversee all third-party ad campaigns and agencies focused on creation of meaningful and engaging content
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high performing, highly engaged team of people to deliver successful programs
- Capture and prioritize actionable visitor insights and identify new business opportunities
- Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders locally, regionally, provincially, and federally to promote tourism in the region
- Simultaneously manage multiple complex projects, with many internal and external stakeholders, on time and within budget
- Develop performance measures and evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs while optimizing for results
- Encourage data and insight sharing with partners and stakeholders
Job Requirements/Qualifications:Required Skills
- Proven experience making data-driven decisions and excel in identifying actionable insights and strategic growth opportunities
- Experience working collaboratively and building relationships with stakeholders and partners to achieve a common goal
- Proven leader, capable of motivating a team to reach their potential and achieve desired goals
- Strong team player with experience planning, leading, and implementing large cross functional projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment with the ability to set, prioritize, manage, and delegate tasks
- 10+ years’ experience in senior marketing role, with a focus on strategic marketing and digital media with a preference to destination and tourism marketing
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business management or tourism
- Salary/Wage: $80,000 – $100,000
Job Application Process:Tourism Kamloops is an equal opportunity employer. Our team and our visitors come from all walks of life and so do you. We believe that diversity and unity amongst our teams leads to remarkable visitor experiences.
Please submit your confidential resume to:
This position will remain open until filled
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply: Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Tourism Kamloops Job Portal.
- Click BC the Tourism Kamloops job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Tourism Kamloops Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Tourism Kamloops Jobs Kamloops Employment
Answer:- Tourism Kamloops Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Tourism Kamloops Needed?
Answer:- Tourism Kamloops Recruiting for Director, Brand + Marketing job Position.
- Which is the official Tourism Kamloops Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.tourismkamloops.com is official Tourism Kamloops Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Tourism Kamloops Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Director, Brand + Marketing job Position.
- How to Apply for Tourism Kamloops Director, Brand + Marketing job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.