Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver | Investment Associate Employment Opportunity at Ultimate HR Careers Portal. Ultimate HR Vancouver, BC Jobs. Check Vancouver, BC Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver, BC Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Vancouver, BC.
Ultimate HR is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Ultimate HR then you can apply for Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver. The details of Ultimate HR Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Ultimate HR which One matching with your profile.
Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver | Investment Associate Position available.
Ultimate HR now hiring for Investment Associate Position for Vancouver, BC Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver near me. Candidates those are interested to do Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver in Vancouver, BC Location can apply for this Investment Associate job Position. For this best jobs in Ultimate HR company/department office situated in Vancouver, BC Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Ultimate HR Vancouver, BC. Because Ultimate HR is providing approximately $ 100000 – 120000 a year for the Position of Investment Associate.
Details of Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver for Investment Associate Position according to company’s official Ultimate HR Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver, BC Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Ultimate HR Recruiting
||approximately $100000 – 120000 a year
||Ultimate HR Jobs in Vancouver, BC
Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver in BC Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Ultimate HR
Name of the Vacant Position – Investment Associate
Job Location – Vancouver, BC
Salary – $ 100000 – 120000 a year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Are you passionate about helping Indigenous entrepreneurs access patient risk capital, scale their business to the next level, and create positive change in their communities? Are you interested in leveraging Indigenous-centred business practices to unlock innovation, create systems change, and generate new pathways of self-determination?
WHO WE ARE
Raven Indigenous Capital Partners (Raven) is an Indigenous-led and owned social finance intermediary headquartered on the unceded territories of the Squamish, Musqueam, and Tsleil-Watuth Nations in what is currently Vancouver, BC. Raven currently manages the Raven Indigenous Impact Fund, which provides equity and equity-like capital to innovative, scalable Indigenous enterprises with transformational community impact narratives across Canada.
WHAT SETS US APART
- We represent the people we serve—we are Indigenous-led and exclusively support Indigenous enterprises and communities
- We recognize and respect the interconnectedness of all living things; relationships underpin everything we do.
- We aspire to be change makers that have and model a mindset of abundance and apply a strength-based approach to our work
- We believe in the power of Indigenous self-determination to create a just, equitable world for all people and the planet
- Culture and ceremony are foundational to our work
- We acknowledge our past while taking ownership and control of our future
This role is a permanent full-time employment position based remotely, though office space will be available in Vancouver, BC. Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Investment Associate’s primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Sourcing investment opportunities in innovative scalable Indigenous enterprises, with transformational impact potential
- Conducting financial, operational, and impact due diligence on investment opportunities
- Structuring and documenting venture investments
- Working with entrepreneurs to scale their businesses and generate community benefit streams
- Supporting investor relations and reporting
KEY ATTRIBUTES WE ARE SEEKING
- Ability to build relationships and maintain trust
- Entrepreneurial mindset; highly motivated self-starter
- Interest in developing innovative financial tools that reflect, and express, Indigenous values to achieve systemic change
- A consistent track record of success
- Persons of Indigenous ancestry will be given preference
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years work experience in a relevant field (investment, banking, business operations, entrepreneurship).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary oral and written communications skills with a demonstrated high standard of quality and attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- Strong proficiency in financial and business analyses, interpreting statistical data, and developing recommendations for business models
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A collaborative passionate team environment grounded in Indigenous Culture and Indigenous ways of knowing and being
- An inclusive environment where everyone is cherished and celebrated for who they are, and because we are all different
- A generous compensation package, including wellness allowance and and eligibility for performance-based awards
- Rewarding work with opportunities to make a difference
- Continuous learning and development opportunities and potential for career progression
How to Apply: Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Ultimate HR Job Portal.
- Click BC the Ultimate HR job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Ultimate HR Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click BC the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click BC the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Ultimate HR Jobs Vancouver Employment
Answer:- Ultimate HR Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Ultimate HR Needed?
Answer:- Ultimate HR Recruiting for Investment Associate job Position.
- Which is the official Ultimate HR Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.uhrs.ae is official Ultimate HR Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Ultimate HR Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Investment Associate job Position.
- How to Apply for Ultimate HR Investment Associate job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.