Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto | Product Manager Employment Opportunity at Ulula Canada Careers Portal. Ulula Canada Toronto, ON Jobs. Check Toronto, ON Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto, ON Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Toronto, ON.
Ulula Canada is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Ulula Canada then you can apply for Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto. The details of Ulula Canada Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Ulula Canada which One matching with your profile.
Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto | Product Manager Position available.
Ulula Canada now hiring for Product Manager Position for Toronto, ON Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto near me. Candidates those are interested to do Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto in Toronto, ON Location can apply for this Product Manager job Position. For this best jobs in Ulula Canada company/department office situated in Toronto, ON Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Ulula Canada Toronto, ON. Because Ulula Canada is providing approximately $ 89325.00 Per Year for the Position of Product Manager.
Details of Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto for Product Manager Position according to company’s official Ulula Canada Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto, ON Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Ulula Canada Recruiting
||approximately $ 89325.00 Per Year
||Ulula Canada Jobs in Toronto, ON
Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto in ON Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Ulula Canada
Name of the Vacant Position – Product Manager
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $ 89325.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
- About UlulaLocated in Toronto, Ulula is a software and analytics platform that connects directly and anonymously with workers and communities around the world. Our platform obtains honest feedback and creates more transparent and responsible supply chains. Ulula is a social enterprise that aims to improve working conditions in mining, manufacturing and agribusiness by sourcing and processing accurate and timely insights directly from workers around the world. We have projects across the globe including India, Peru, South Africa and China with clients ranging from NGOs to government departments to household name brands.
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product roadmap and owning the development and delivery of product features; will have a strong business analysis background; strong oral and verbal communication skills; and solid project management fundamentals. You will work closely with Developers, QA, Product Designers and Program Managers and Implementers throughout the development and deployment life cycle. In this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements and product strategy into detailed user stories and technical product requirements and specifications
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer requirements
- Liaise between business, programs and technical teams throughout the product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to product releases
- Oversee release planning and product feature rollouts
- Create and update product roadmap and development schedule
- Work closely with the product designer and development teams on product design and quality assurance on product and process improvements
- Attend daily standup meetings with the technology team
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver product feature enhancements
- Document release notes and user manuals for new product features
- Promotion and training to internal and external clients
- Lead communication and rollout of product feature
Your preferred profile:
- Five (5) years of work experience in Product Management, preferably in a startup environment
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Professional experience liaising between technology teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to develop project plans, manage multiple deadlines and goals
- Experience with creating product/feature documentation
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Exemplary customer service skills and a strong desire to help internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized with good time management skills
What sets you apart:
- Proven experience managing stakeholder expectations in technology projects
- Experience working with remote development team
- Experience with PM platforms, such as Jira
- Desire to learn and become familiar with modern technologies
- Understanding and/or interest of human rights abuses in the global supply chain
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively
- Self-motivated with a tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Passion for equality and safe workplaces
Company perks and culture
- Work with a high achieving and multicultural team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with global companies
- Competitive compensation, employee stock option plan and generous benefits package including dental and eye care; virtual health and fitness.
- Office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and easily accessible by transit
- Hybrid, on-site and remote work environment.
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G69PNSncYSyurWF5Cmwg8XATc8ST_PjrmTdJnGIP6bo/edit
For more information about Ulula please visit our site: www.ulula.com
Ulula is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply: Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Ulula Canada Job Portal.
- Click British Columbia the Ulula Canada job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Ulula Canada Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click British Columbia the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click British Columbia the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Ulula Canada Jobs Toronto Employment
Answer:- Ulula Canada Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Ulula Canada Needed?
Answer:- Ulula Canada Recruiting for Product Manager job Position.
- Which is the official Ulula Canada Careers Portal?
Answer:- ulula.com is official Ulula Canada Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Ulula Canada Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Product Manager job Position.
- How to Apply for Ulula Canada Product Manager job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.