YMCA Jobs | Child Care Supervisor Employment Opportunity at YMCA Careers Portal. YMCA Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Check Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary, Alberta Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in Canada. Canada Job Search in Calgary, Alberta.
YMCA is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching YMCA Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with YMCA then you can apply for YMCA Jobs. The details of YMCA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in YMCA which One matching with your profile.
YMCA Jobs | Child Care Supervisor Position available.
YMCA now hiring for Child Care Supervisor Position for Calgary, Alberta Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for YMCA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do YMCA Jobs in Calgary, Alberta Location can apply for this Child Care Supervisor job Position. For this best jobs in YMCA company/department office situated in Calgary, Alberta Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in YMCA Calgary, Alberta. Because YMCA is providing approximately $ 39222.00–49028.00 Per Year for the Position of Child Care Supervisor.
Details of YMCA Jobs for Child Care Supervisor Position according to company’s official YMCA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about YMCA Jobs Calgary, Alberta Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
||Child Care Supervisor
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $ 39222.00–49028.00 Per Year
||YMCA Jobs in Calgary, Alberta
YMCA Jobs in Ontario Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – YMCA
Name of the Vacant Position – Child Care Supervisor
Job Location – Calgary, Alberta
Salary – $ 39222.00–49028.00 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In Canada
Why should you join our team?
YMCA Calgary is actively building healthy communities – join us in creating a better Calgary.
YMCA Calgary opened its doors in 1902, since then we have evolved into a vibrant charitable organization that responds to the needs and health of the community.Guided by four core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility, YMCA Calgary develop and delivers quality programs and services that promote the health of the community and provides opportunities for all Calgarians to belong, grow, thrive and lead. Our team of staff and volunteers are committed to creating a positive impact in the community through our health and wellness programs, child care and early education programs, community outreach programs (such as Indigenous, youth at risk, and cultural integration programs), leadership programs, camp experiences, and much more.
YMCA Calgary serves the community at our six health and wellness locations, six child care centres, two outdoor camp locations, and 60 community outreach locations. Join us in building healthy communities!
Child Care Supervisor (Full Time)
Salary Range: $39,222.00/yr – $49,028.00/yr
Start Date: August/September
You can make an impact in the community – locally and across the globe. You will work with a fun culture of people and enjoy many of the benefits and opportunities the YMCA offers:
- Complimentary YMCA Calgary membership including a linked membership for dependent children;
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits. Premiums paid in full by the Association;
- Pension plan with specified contribution matching by the Association;
- Anniversary flex day and gifts given to celebrate each year of employment;
- Program discounts;
- Ongoing leadership development and opportunities;
- Leadership award opportunities;
- Scholarship opportunities;
- Paid recertification and training.
What qualifications are we looking for?
We strive to ensure our employees are a fit based on their strengths, interests, and future goals. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience working within a licensed child care centre;
- Experience working with children aged 12 months – six years, utilizing an inclusive and play-based learning curriculum;
- Ability to motivate and coach others to achieve collective excellence in child care service delivery;
- Alberta Early Childhood Educator Certification – Level 3;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer literacy;
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR C certification (CPR recertified within the last 12 months);
- Evidence of a clear Police Information Check including a Vulnerable Sector Search;
- Three professional references required.
What does this role look like at YMCA Calgary?
This position is full-time and will work 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am – 6pm, Monday through Friday. Flexibility of the successful applicant’s personal schedule is required to ensure staff and area needs are met. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Reporting to the Child Care Director, the Childcare Supervisor will:
- Support the Childcare Director with operation and administrative responsibilities of the childcare centre including operational responsibility in the absence of the Childcare Director;
- Demonstrate a cooperative team approach for managing centre operations including adapting personal work schedule, working in ratio and providing facility operational support (including Duty Manager shifts);
- Provide leadership ensuring all staff and program needs are met; including support with recruitment, supervision, scheduling, performance management, training and recognition;
- Demonstrate a professional, customer service-oriented approach including the effective utilization of established communication strategies for both internal and external YMCA Calgary stakeholders;
- Ensure the childcare centre operates in accordance with applicable Provincial licensing regulations, Alberta Health Service standards, Calgary Fire regulations and YMCA Calgary policies and procedures;
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe indoor and outdoor environment
- Achieve excellence in developmentally appropriate program delivery, including implementation of the YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum:
1. All child care staff are required to support curriculum delivery and child development practices, both as scheduled and to meet operational needs. This includes accompanying and actively engaging with children in the pool, supporting personal care needs, during active play and while on outings and fieldtrips;
- Demonstrate safe practices at all times and act promptly on all health and safety risks and concerns. Effectively manage emergency situations as per YMCA procedures;
- Support centre, branch and association activities as assigned, including planning and facilitation.
What qualities do we look for in YMCA Calgary Staff and Volunteers?
Our employees embody the YMCA values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility. In addition, they model and are committed to the following competencies;
- Developing Self and Others: Developing people with a view toward present and future capacity.
- Building Purposeful Relationships: Relating to people authentically with their best in mind.
- Creating a Culture of Community: Gathering people to purpose and vision.
- Making Intentional Impact: Intending to make a difference every day.
- Thinking and Acting Strategically: Applying thoughts, words, and actions in service to the vision.
- Applying Business Acumen: Demonstrating excellence in technical skills and stewarding the YMCA Business Model.
- Innovating: Ability to know your environment, initiate and respond effectively to changing conditions.
Please note that evidence of a clear Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Search is a requirement
YMCA Calgary is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada by way of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a valid Canadian work permit. YMCA Calgary is currently not engaged in international recruitment efforts as we are required to demonstrate that we have exhausted all means of recruitment both locally and nationally.
Potential candidates will only be contacted if selected for an interview.
All applications are to be submitted online but for any position specific concerns or questions, please contact Cassandra Petrovic, Recruitment Manager, [email protected]
How to Apply: YMCA Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official YMCA Job Portal.
- Click Ontario the YMCA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the YMCA Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click Ontario the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click Ontario the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for YMCA Jobs Employment
Answer:- YMCA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile YMCA Needed?
Answer:- YMCA Recruiting for Child Care Supervisor job Position.
- Which is the official YMCA Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.ymcacalgary.org is official YMCA Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this YMCA Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Child Care Supervisor job Position.
- How to Apply for YMCA Child Care Supervisor job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.